Hi. I am confused when do we consider a slope to be negative? I mean, when both slopes are negative then how to decide which one is greater slope?
A box contains three pairs of blue gloves and two pairs of green gloves. Each pair consists of a left-hand glove and a right-hand glove. Each of the gloves is separate from its mate and thoroughly mixed together with the others in the box. If three gloves are randomly selected from the box, what is the probability that a matched set (i.e., a left- and right-hand glove of the same color) will be among the three gloves selected?
If each term in the sum a1 + a2 + a3.......an is either 7 or 77 and the sum equals 350, which of the following could be n?
In what porportions should coffee of type A, type B and type C be mixed to get coffee which costs $8 for every 100 ounces?
1) The ratio in which coffee of type A and C are mixed is 2:1.
2) Coffee of type A, B and C cost $4, $10 and $6 respectively for every 100 ounces.
Hey Guys! I'll be attemting CAT this year for the first time and GMAT next year for the first time. My question is Should I follow ARUN SHARMA for Quant for both the examinations for getting basics? NOTE:- I am an amateur at quant
Is it good idea to attempt GMAT to take admission in Indian colleges? And XIMB, XLRI and SP Jain they accept GMAT for 2 years course or not?
which is the best GMAT material for practising questions that appear in exam?One which is close to real exam ?
Today is the Last day of PaGaLGuY MBA Edufair 2017!
To participate in this fair all you have to do is:
1. Download the PaGaLGuY Android App /PaGaLGuY IOS App
2. Register for the MBA Edufair 2017
3. Shortlist the B-Schools of your choice
4. Chat with the official college representatives and get your queries resolved