GMAT Pune group for 2013 prep?

298 Posts  ·  188 Users
About this group
Hi,Not sure if there is any group existing for Pune who is planning to prepare for GMAT for 2013. If anyone interested please come up!Thanks
Page 1 of 30

Has anybody given GMAT and wishes to sell the books? I want to buy them.

1 comment
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi is there anyone giving gmat in August?I'm planning to give it in mid august and I need some help in verbal section.. 

4 comments

Hello GMAT Aspirants,

My name is Aneesh, and I'm a IIT Madras Alumnus. I've been helping people for GMAT over the past 3 years and must've helped over 250 GMAT students till date. (I handle the QA section only).

I am also heavily active on BeatTheGMAT with around 400 posts and 25 followers and have a youtube channel for GMAT called GMATPad.

Although I've taught a variety of students, I am currently looking to teach a batch of students who are at a score of atleast 36 currently in the Quant Section, and want to take your score to 45+ or even 50-51.

There will be three students in one batch. The course would be spread across two to three months and would be of around 50 hours.The classes will be held in Pune at Koregaon Park.

The course is very dynamic and suited to the needs of the students. For example, we can spend more time on the topics that you're weaker at. We could first start with the very basics of one topic where you need more help and just do the tough questions of a topic you are more comfortable with.

Without exception, each of my students have enjoyed studying with me and their score has improved.

You can call me at 9764205878

More when you call.

Regards and Best wishes,

Aneesh Bangia

3 comments

Hi all Puneites,

A very nice group with a lot of activity going on.

I created a new group for those PUNE'ites who are focusing on GMAT 2014.

Please join the discussion below so that everyone is at at the same forum.

The past members here can also guide us with their experience.

Thanks all.😁

GMAT 2014....my dream=750
1 comment

@Sunil1989

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

egmat buddy

6 comments

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

Sunil Kumar Sahoo

@adeb24

Is there anyone from Magarpatta preparing for GMAT. Perhaps we could prepare together...

drop me a mail @ archersharma@gmail.com

I live close to magarpatta

Is there anyone from Magarpatta preparing for GMAT. Perhaps we could prepare together...

3 comments

@ROHITSURVE

Plan to Give GMAT till JULY 14.Need help with Coaching Classes...Also need to form Study Groups...

Pls. Contact me on 9604602423

rohit try Global Education and Counseling at Balewadi for one to one attention

Plan to Give GMAT till JULY 14.
Need help with Coaching Classes...
Also need to form Study Groups... lookround

Pls. Contact me on 9604602423

3 comments