GMAT Preparation Group Chennai 2014

24 Posts  ·  90 Users
About this group
Hi Future Management Gurus, This thread is for all those who are serious about cracking the GMAT with a blow and getting into their dream school. Please join this group and share your valuable thoughts and suggestions. Its always the team...
Page 1 of 3

Hi , I am preparing for gmat and have already purchased Manhattan, Princeton test series. I would like to share these resources. So drop an email at venkat46890@gmail.com  ... Also looking forward for someone to share  few other test series if possible.

Thank you

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
raghuljcm
@raghuljcm  ·  0 karma

@psupsu I'm preparing for GMAT , planned to take by July/August

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
john.krish
@john.krish  ·  0 karma

Hi was the princeton materials are good one

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which website helps us attempt Mock GMAT .?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

You can give one on the below link. http://www.manyagroup.com/free-gmat-practice-test More important than giving the mock test, it is how analyse the same and how much time you spend on it. Typically if you spend 2 hours on a mock test, spend at least 4-5 hours on analyzing your performance. Go through all the questions and try to find out better, smarter and a faster way to do them. Take a note of all the points and then apply the same in the next test. If you do this consistently, you will see your scores moving up over a period of time. Also, are you studying alone or have joined any coaching institute or may be a study group. Reason we ask is because studying in a group always has a positive impact on your performance as it keep your preparation in check and motivated at all times. Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further queries and we would be happy to advice. Wish you the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
geethanjali
@geethanjali  ·  0 karma

Sure thank you  :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi any one who would like to join me in preparing for GMAT in Chennai (Tambaram, Velachery OMR areas) to give during first half of 2015.

1 comment
ThePrincetonReview

Hi Raja, This is a very good initiative and we would encourage all to join in and get connected. Such a network can really help everyone in their preparation and also helps one to stay committed and motivated throughout the duration of the preparation. As you are starting your gmat preparation, we would recommend you to please have a look at the below link: http://www.manyagroup.com/how-to-prepare-for-gmat Also, to understand more on what kind of online study material you can get, do have a look at the below link: http://www.manyagroup.com/gmat-online Do keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of any help. Wish you the best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, I'm planning to start my GMAT preparation and I'm in need of 2nd hand study material. I need Manhattan Complete Strategy guide (all books) and OG. If anyone is interested in selling their old books please contact ASAP. Contact: 9787022226

1 comment
ThePrincetonReview

Hi Aditya, you can also refer to the link below to explore our online training program for GMAT preparation. In case of any queries, do let us know. Wish you the best. 

http://www.manyagroup.com/gmat-online

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Puys,

In order to ace your GMAT preparation we are creating a Watsup group.. This Group would have daily official GMAT questions covering all topics, discussions on some of the tricks and methods which would be helpful in dealing with the deadliest questions, and lots of fellow mates who can be helpful in creating an healthy and competitive learning environment.

Those interested may please PM your contact numbers.

Happy Learning !!

2 comments
sudhanrocks
@sudhanrocks  ·  0 karma

9884239987 n am yet to start with my prep 😞

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ThePrincetonReview

@zaheer143 : great initiative. Hope it benefits a number of students. Wish you all the best. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys I am Jigar I am preparing for GMAT and need previous year GMAT papers please leave a link in comment section.

1 comment
kinji.at.pg1
@kinji.at.pg1Tepper Pittsburgh  ·  30,873 karma

Previous years GMAT papers? 

The best official question which are retired questions (GMAT questions which are not live) can be obtained from Official Guide Books or GMAC (Creators of GMAT exam) published exam or questions. Visit mba.com to know more. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

This post is for those of you who are giving their gmat in a month from now. I have some collections of official gmat questions which we can discuss and work upon. 

Those of who who are seriously interested can leave their mail ids below.

Best,

Zaheer

1 comment
sudhanrocks
@sudhanrocks  ·  0 karma

sudharsan.dakshina@gmail.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everybody,

Good to see this group for Chennai Area Aspirants.....I have started preparing for GMAT from Kaplan and yet to start from OG...Howz ur preparation going on.....Tagetting to give GMAT in dec 2014.

My Profile: 7 years experience in Automotive product development with Masters in Mechanical engineering. Targeting a score of 700+.

What schools u guys are planning to apply...

I am planning for following schools...let me know your feedbacks..

1. Duke Fuqua  2. Ross Michigan  3. UNC KF   4. Kelley Indiana           5. Mccombs Austin    6. Tepper CMU    7. Darden Virginia

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
zaheer143
@zaheer143  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sudhanrocks
@sudhanrocks  ·  0 karma

hi any startegies to how to start with prep?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Is anyone using the eGMAT course for their preparation ? Those using it, please rate it and share your experience.

Thanks,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is all set for their applications to the B schools.

Just wanted to know if anyone attended the MBA World Tour in Chennai, held at Taj. Those attended please comment below, need some information.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
zaheer143
@zaheer143  ·  0 karma

I did not find tepper.. though I was looking for it..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
leo12all
@leo12all  ·  0 karma

Tepper will find you bhai, recently a lot of my friends have been telling me about getting regular admissions emails from Tepper 😁

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...