GMAT Preparation Group Ahmedabad 2015

4 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Get all your GMAT preparation queries answered here ...
Page 1 of 1

Hey, I am from ahmedabad and looking for e-gmat verbal live prep course. Anybody interested to share it?

Trust Yourself and Do hard work for your heart....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please feel free to post any questions related to your GMAT preparation - Verbal, Quantitative or Integrated Reasoning and I will make sure I get back to you with not just the solution but also how to approach similar questions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

This might be slightly off-topic, but can I get a review for the GMAT test centre in Satyam Mall, Satellite? I do have a choice between Ahmedabad and Bangalore for taking the test, but I prefer Ahmedabad due to proximity. Info about the facilities like air conditioning and restrooms, condition of the computers, dos and don'ts etc. will be extremely helpful to decide. Thanks!

2 comments
sbpacademy
@sbpacademy  ·  0 karma

Hi Ronak. I am sorry I do not have the exact information you seek. However, I believe most centers comply with the minimum threshold of amenities recommended by Pearson VUE. I would suggest you take the exam at a location that is convenient for you. Ahmedabad itself has multiple testing centers and so does Bangalore. In case you required any help or have any questions related to preparing for the exam, I will be more than happy to help you out.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ronakmogra
@ronakmogra  ·  0 karma

That's okay, I've booked a slot at the Ahmedabad centre, it's 1.5km from my sister's place. 😃

Thanks anyway!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Get all your GMAT preparation queries answered here ... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...