GMAT preparation group 2017

19 Posts  ·  172 Users
About this group

To create an active group of gmat 2017 aspirants to regularly discuss on topics over web.

Page 1 of 2

How to convert cgpa of scale 10 to gpa of scale 4?While filling the form,a table shows that for Indian Students,60-100 is equivalent to 4.0 but at the below link : http://www.mba.com/india/plan-for-business-school/choose-a-school/study-internationally/convert-grades-to-gpa.aspx nothing as such for Indian students is mentioned.Please clarify.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What shall be your selection in Select Section Order in GMAT 2017-18? 

Order # 1 i.e. AWA > IR > Quantitative >Verbal
Order # 2 i.e. Verbal > Quantitative > IR > AWA
Order # 3 i.e. Quantitative > Verbal > IR > AWA
I have not decided yet!
15 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Does anybody have pdf copy of  Kaplan’s GMAT preparation guide? If yes, please share or PM me the link.

TIA. 

CAT'16: OA 98.59 GEM Calls IIMS/SPJAIN/NMIMS Mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The second free vocab song "Persist even after failures" is now available on YouTube.  It is a 2.5 min song which covers 20 difficult English words. So now, one can memorize 19+20 words just by listening 2 songs during one's idle time. Do remember to subscribe to the free youtube channel to get latest updates of upcoming songs. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMSBBijS0M  

Video Thumbnail5994858041835520
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The second free vocab song "Persist even after failures" is now available on YouTube.  It is a 2.5 min song which covers 20 difficult English words. So now, one can memorize 19+20 words just by listening 2 songs during one's idle time. Do remember to subscribe to the free youtube channel to get latest updates of upcoming songs. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMSBBijS0M  

Video Thumbnail5343775292391424
4 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have E-GMAT online verbal subscription left ??......I'm interested in buying..... 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Friends, i am new to this portal as well just started to prepare for GMAT.

Just a short background about me, i hail from Merchant Navy background and presently working with a MNC in a manegerial position in HSSE dept.

Please advise where i can find some learning videos to start with

Do add me in relevant whatsgroup too

Thanx in Advance

Varun Agrawal

+91-8879628173

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any whatsap group?

Breaking the habit..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, which good Indian B schools accept GMAT scores? for Indian residents

Breaking the habit..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys is there any changes to GMAT 2018 from 2017? Just trying to finalise on a tentative date.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...