GMAT Prep Discussions 2019

761 Posts  ·  23,450 Users
About this group

Let’s talk about the GMAT exam and the deadlines for applying to different institutes in 2019. This is for people who are about to write GMAT in 2019 and then apply for the upcoming academic year! Learn tips, tricks and assess the best study materials. Make friends before you ace the big exam!

Page 1 of 77

Anyone from Chennai? Can you please recommend some good counsellor or the best classes for GMAT in Chennai?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is best online coaching for GMAT...? Pls help

1 like2 comments
ModiHaiTohMumkinHai
@ModiHaiTohMumkinHai  ·  12 karma

Target test prep for Quant.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
pavas_1
@pavas_1JGBS Sonepat  ·  84 karma

Manhattan Test Prep helps. I got 650 with 15 odd days prep. My Sis got 740 in 2 months and she felt it was a decent test material

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are you taking the GMAT Exam in 2019, then you should know the latest GMAT Test pattern, syllabus, prep tips for all the sections i.e. Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning, Integrated Reasoning, & Verbal Reasoning. GT Prep takes a look at the most frequently asked questions by GMAT Test takers. 

https://www.gtprep.in/gmat-exam-pattern-syllabus-tips-eligibility-scores/

gtprep.in
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CFA level 2 June 2020 aspirants!! 

Arif Video Lectures are available! these videos are best to prep for level 2!

Anyone who passed level 1 can vouch on this! 

Available at very nominal rate (just want to share the cost)

DM for more details!

PS: level 1 videos are available for free on IFT learning portal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SPJIMR completes placements of the PGDM batch 2020. Check details

http://bit.ly/39cTtL1

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

[[[𝐆𝐌𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍]]]

I’m looking to share my Magoosh GMAT subscription at really reasonable price !

If interested whatapp on +91 8698779174

Or you can directly click —-> http://wa.me/918698779174

1 like2 comments
SHiX
@SHiX  ·  181 karma

Akul akul se baat karo. He'll help you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
MJ2020
@MJ2020  ·  52 karma

@SHiX I already have an account

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm looking to sell my Magoosh GMAT premium account which is valid till the end of next year (2020).

Giving it away at a cheap price.

Call/ Whatsapp me if interested: +91 7506050157

Thanks,

Akul Sharma

+91 7506050157

1 comment
tanyasharma2615
@tanyasharma2615  ·  0 karma

@Akulakul Hey, you can also check StudyPal website it is too good for finding study buddy/group for #GMAT exam

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all my egmat login is valid till 20th Jan'20 covering complete unused quant+verbal video lessons+weekend classes+complete scholaranium section untouched. Also are free Gmat club mock tests included. Please contact 9953923401 ........

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone please evaluate my argument essay? This is my first attempt. Thanks in advance! 

The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station.

"Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with our station's coverage of weather and local news. In addition, local businesses that used to advertise during our late-night news program have just canceled their advertising contracts with us. Therefore, in order to attract more viewers to the program and to avoid losing any further advertising revenues, we should restore the time devoted to weather and local news to its former level."

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

response:

In the memorandum stated above, the author concluded that the paucity of local news and weather update affects badly on the number of audience of the late-night news program. However, to evaluate the argument properly, three questions need to be answered. 

First of all,  who are the major portion of the audience of the news program? If the majority of the viewers are generally aware of local news, then they will naturally be inclined to listening to national issues in the program. on the contrary, if majority of the viewers or listeners are from labor community, they might be in need of concentrating more on the local news rather than national affairs. For instance, if a driver who drives a truck containing vegetables would be more keen to listen about the current weather update in order to make decisions regarding driving on that particular night. The lack of clarity about the type of audience makes the conclusion of the memorandum ambiguous.

Secondly, does the cancelled advertisement contract have any correlation with  broadcasting local news and weather update?  Normally those who advertises through late-night news programs typically advertises for a wide range of products. however, it is very important to know about the dependency of the advertised product on weather and local news. For example, if an umbrella company posts advertisement about their recently improved umbrellas in the time of heavy rainfall, it will be beneficial only for the time when there is actually heavy rainfall and this is directly contingent upon the fact that the late-night news actually broadcasts weather update. Otherwise, the argument will not hold true.

Lastly, there is no clear indication about the local conditions which are more important news than any national issues. Sometimes, a local event is far more important in terms of news than a national event. The argument fails to provide any instance upon which the relative importance of the local and national news can be evaluated. 

From the above discussions we can infer that, if the author answer the above mentioned questions properly with more convincing evidences, the conclusion of the argument can be properly evaluated.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm looking to sell my Magoosh GMAT premium account which is valid till the end of next year (2020).

Giving it away at a cheap price.

Call/ Whatsapp me if interested: +91 7506050157

Thanks,

Akul Sharma

+91 7506050157

1 comment
vaibhav_akshay
@vaibhav_akshay  ·  2 karma

what price?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment