GMAT Prep Discussions 2020

832 Posts  ·  24,659 Users
About this group

Let’s talk about the GMAT exam and the deadlines for applying to different institutes in 2020. This is for people who are about to write GMAT in 2020 and then apply for the upcoming academic year! Learn tips, tricks and assess the best study materials. Make friends before you ace the big exam!

Page 1 of 84

Following Accounts are available . To avail whatapp on +91 8698 779174 You can Whatapp directly by clicking this link : http://wa.me/918698779174 ONLINE PORTALS( These will be actually beneficial as you’ll have proper simulation of the exam) 1)MAGOOSH GRE (Private and sharing) 2)MAGOOSH GMAT (Private and sharing) 3)IELTS Magoosh( Private and Sharing) 4)TOEFL Magoosh ( Private and Shared) 5)TARGET TEST PREP Account for GMAT 6)SCHOLARDEN Account for GRE 7)EGMAT Verbal Portal 8)MANHATTAN mocks for GRE and GMAT 9)PRINCETON MOCKS For GRE and GMAT 10)KAPLAN MOCKS FOR GRE and GMAT 11)GRAMMARLY ACCOUNT for 200 INR 12)US NEWS for 150 INR Downloaded Content: 1)Magoosh GRE videos and Questions 2)Magoosh GMAT videos and Questions 3)EGMAT verbal videos 4)OG2020 (All 3) 5)Manhattan Prep Live Videos

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT/GRE entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 and before in pdf 4. GMAT Club tests online subscription 5. Various online Practise tests materials for GMAT and GRE Contact on +91-9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone. Pinnacle MBA is an experiential management course which is most in-demand right now considering the fast-paced technological world. JK Lakshmipat University is offering Pinnacle MBA which is India's one of the best experiential management program.

You should definitely have a look at once and explore the course for yourself

https://www.jklu.edu.in/course/pinnacle-mba/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise tests material. 4. GMAT Club tests online subscription Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I am done with GMAT exam and I am selling the below-Paid resources -

1) E-GMAT Verbal Videos + Practice Questions + Scholoranium Questions  2) Target Test Prep Videos  

3) Manhattan Live Prep Videos  

4) Kaplan Prep Videos  

5) Veritas Prep Video  

6) GMAT PrepNow Videos  

7) Quantum GMAT Video  

8) All the ebooks you will ever need for GMAT Prep. (The princeton review, The OGs, Kaplan's, Powerscore critical reasoning, Advanced Quant, etc etc)  

9) Free MOCK Test Links

10) Official Guide 2020 Bundle

11) Empower Gmat SC videos.

All are premium course content.

Inbox me for Price details of individual courses or the entire set. Best of luck for your exam

Only sure way to fail is when you Quit.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interested in buying Empower online subscription. Kindly let me know in case anyone is selling online subscription. Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling Magoosh GMAT Private Account ( No Sharing, Keep track of your progress) Call or Whatapp on [+91 8698779174 ] Or you can directly click -> http://wa.me/918698779174 Complimentary : :All 3 OG 2020,Princeton,Kaplan Test Series ,EGMAT verbal videos, Manhattan Prep Live Videos , Grammarly and US news. Features: 1. In a private account you’ll be the only user. You’ll be able to track your progress and need not coordinate with anyone for giving the tests like in a shared account 2. You can change the password and use it for the duration you want 3.Email change option available for 12 month account

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling premium GMAT videos and material via Google drive at very reasonable charge. Content list: 1. MAGOOSH GMAT entire course - verbal+quant 2. EGMAT GMAT - verbal videos 3.OG 2020 in pdf format and various other practise material. 4. GMAT Club tests online subscription Contact on +91- 9918800603

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All premium GMAT books available at the cheapest prices! The princeton review The OGs Kaplan's Powerscore critical reasoning Advanced Quant. And many more. Contact- 9205279117 The prices are the cheapest!

Post 78101128120587
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone, I am done with GMAT exam and I am selling the below-Paid resources -

1) E-GMAT Verbal Videos + Practice Questions + Scholoranium Questions  2) Target Test Prep Videos  

3) Manhattan Live Prep Videos  

4) Kaplan Prep Videos  

5) Veritas Prep Video  

6) GMAT PrepNow Videos  

7) Quantum GMAT Video  

8) All the ebooks you will ever need for GMAT Prep. (The princeton review, The OGs, Kaplan's, Powerscore critical reasoning, Advanced Quant, etc etc)  

9) Free MOCK Test Links

10) Official Guide 2020 Bundle

11) Empower Gmat SC videos.

All are premium course content.

Inbox me for Price details of individual courses or the entire set. Best of luck for your exam

Only sure way to fail is when you Quit.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...