GMAT Prep - All you are required to know about GMAT Preparation.

192 Posts  ·  805 Users
Page 1 of 19

can anybody send me the manhattan pdf guides??

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
  7 computer-adaptive GMAT practice tests sale for Rs.2499/-.(Sunday Offer) FREE: Get Kaplan GMAT 5 Full length GMAT test. Manhattan 12 guides PDFs.All the test has 1 year access. Its all brand new. I am not writing GMAT but had bought these tests...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3
Sunny Rhode @sunnyrhode  ·  1d

@Leena.mba hey i am interested .. Let me know how can i contact you . Regards

• favorite_border 
pawan singh @pawan0007  ·  12h

interested 

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
13th edition GMAT Bible on sale, along with 4 Princeton Review preparation books. Can be delivered at any location pan India. Ping me here to finalize the deal.13th edition GMAT Bible on sale, along with 4 Princeton Review preparation books. Can b...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@ARPITRS @ARPITRS  ·  5d

What was your score after study of all this material? 

• favorite 1
Write a comment..
Hi All,   I gave GMAT and have some unused materials left with me.    I am planning to sell 5 Kaplan GMAT Full Length Online Adaptive Test. The tests have 1 yr validity and I have coupon to register to your email ID.    Free: PDFs of Manhattan ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
@ARPITRS @ARPITRS  ·  5d

What was your score after study of all this material?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
 Hi All, In need of Urgent guidance : I'm aiming for ISB and some Top US Universities for the 2018 intake. Can you please advise on the application deadlines for the US universities? This is urgent cause I'm planning to reschedule my GMAT to May e...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
@Devank19 @Devank19  ·  5d

13th edition GMAT Bible on sale, along with 4 Princeton Review preparation books. Can be delivered at any location pan India. Ping me here to finalize the deal.

• favorite_border 
Apoorva Mehta @A.mehta  ·  2d

@Devank19 hard copies?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hey guys, need some advise please!! Will 3 months be enough to prepare for GMAT with full time job, weekends would be free?

• favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 3

13th edition GMAT Bible on sale, along with 4 Princeton Review preparation books. Can be delivered at any location pan India. Ping me here to finalize the deal.

• favorite_border 
Sudarshan Pathi @Sudarshanpathi  ·  1d
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

An opportunity to get your GRE® related queries answered by Jason Baran, spokesperson for the GRE® program. Post your queries now https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/chat-with-gre-global-spokesperson-mr-jason-baran-pagalguy-4797148644245504

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi guys, I am Post Graduate from NITIE Mumbai, 2016 Batch and currently working in a FMCG firm. I want to appear for GMAT. can anyone guide me with the cutoffs of ivy league colleges accross the globe. 

call-new IIMs,NITIE,SJMSOM converts-NITIE ,reject-SJMSOM,IIMU,IIMROh waitlist-iimtrichy
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Jamais Content  @mishyy  ·  4w

@vihar.mankar why gmat?

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hi, I got selected in XIMB this year through CAT. I have an experience of 30 months. Class 10/12/Grad - 90.2,83.4 and 69.2 respectively. Should I appear for GMAT this year or join XIMB. Will it be very difficult with the marks I have to set up a ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Hi.... I just joined pagal guy....I want to get the details about GMAT preparation... I have more than 5 yrs experience in Maharatna company n now want to do EMBA..... pls give me suggestion.... 

• favorite_border 
star_border

• favorite_border 
Sudarshan Pathi @Sudarshanpathi  ·  1d
  • favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.