GMAT Prep - All you are required to know about GMAT Preparation.

175 Posts  ·  706 Users
Page 1 of 17
Hi Puys/Pals,  I have GMAT and have some unused materials left with me.   I am planning to sell 5 Kaplan GMAT Full Length Online Test.  The tests have 1 yr validity and I have coupon to register to your email ID.  Free: PDFs of Manhattan 12 GM...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
I want to take some tests, specially Computer Adaptive ones. I can see that MBA.com, Manhattan, Veritas, Kaplan all provide some test packages. I am definitely going to take the Free tests and may be one of Exam Packs from MBA.com, just need to ta...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

In addition to OG, I want to cover some extra materil specially for Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. What should I go for - Manhattan, Kaplan,.... or specific provider for each sections.

Suggestions please.

• favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
1. I currently have PDF versions of OG edition 13 and OG Verbal and OG Quant edition 2. Do I need latest 2017 editions? 2. If answer to previous question is yes, then I can see that OG latest editions are  available on Amazon as well and their is ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..
Can some evaluate my profile please . I am aiming to get into ISB in particular.  10th - 97.6 % 12 th - 91 % BE ( ECE ) - 81.3 % Work exp : (7 yrs in total) 1.  2 years -in TCS as Asst System Engineer in banking consultancy  2.  2 years - RBI ( Re...
Read More...
  • favorite 1
star_border
ankit anand @ankitanand0612  ·  4d

700+ in GMAT and you are there best of luck

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

Hi guys, I'm currently taking classes for CAT 2017. What all extra do I need to do for GMAT?

• favorite_border 
star_border
Rutuj Sawakhande @rutuj2009  ·  5d

#

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
Hello guys..I have done B.tech in Mechanical Engineering. Staright after i joined to Indian Oil Corporation Limited and have been working in same for 4 years. I have experience of retail sales, operations at storage location and bit of supply chai...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

any suggestions on Byju's GMAT tablet.. ? i am GMAT starter and about to go for it.. plz let me know the price,n  pros and cons

• favorite 1
star_border
Load more comments 2 of 5
@Gowtham_Sab @Gowtham_Sab  ·  4w

@last_chance even u can try Top1percent , His teaching methodology is good.

• favorite_border 
@last_chance @last_chance  ·  5d

thank u all

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..

What is the maximum marks for GMAT? 

• favorite_border 
star_border
@last_chance @last_chance  ·  4w

• favorite_border 
Write a comment..
  The International Edufair is LIVE Now!!! To participate in the fair all you have to do is: 1. Download the PaGaLGuY Android App /PaGaLGuY IOS App 2. Register for the International MBA Edufair 2017 3. Shortlist the B-Schools of your choice 4. Cha...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
Write a comment..

Get Access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your groups and more.
android  ANDROID
Prepare for RBI, CAT, SSC and IBPS exams with our learning app – Prepathon.