GMAT or CAT -- ISB or IIM?

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi, Biting nails, i am here to seek help from you guys!!! I am an IT professional working in one of Indias Top MNC who always have a dream of MBA in IIM or ISB. I know its not a easy fruit which is handy. As far as ISB is concerned, the min...
Page 1 of 1

hi,
i think u should try both, coz now both the test are online.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,
Biting nails, i am here to seek help from you guys!!!
I am an IT professional working in one of Indias Top MNC who always have a dream of MBA in IIM or ISB. I know its not a easy fruit which is handy.
As far as ISB is concerned, the minimim eligiblity is of 2+ yrs experience,good academic background,good GMAT score.My Work experience would be 2 years in nov 2011 and i am planning to take GMAT exactly at that time. Here the confusion started.
I got to know that the possibility of professional with 2 yrs of experience getting into ISB is low. So if that is the case i should go for IIM dream now. CAT is the next choice for me here.
Though i am chossing CAT, my first choice is ISB.
So i finally decided to hit both CAT and GMAT here. If i get IIM i will go or i will try for ISB. This will continue until i hit ISB or IIM. Is it possible practically? How i should develop my startegy here?
Is it affordable to choose TIME for CAT or IMS for GMAT?

Please clarify my confusions which would be really helful for my carrier to choose!

its better if you post your query here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670
Takes CAT just for fun...

Hi,
Biting nails, i am here to seek help from you guys!!!
I am an IT professional working in one of Indias Top MNC who always have a dream of MBA in IIM or ISB. I know its not a easy fruit which is handy.
As far as ISB is concerned, the minimim eligiblity is of 2+ yrs experience,good academic background,good GMAT score.My Work experience would be 2 years in nov 2011 and i am planning to take GMAT exactly at that time. Here the confusion started.
I got to know that the possibility of professional with 2 yrs of experience getting into ISB is low. So if that is the case i should go for IIM dream now. CAT is the next choice for me here.
Though i am chossing CAT, my first choice is ISB.
So i finally decided to hit both CAT and GMAT here. If i get IIM i will go or i will try for ISB. This will continue until i hit ISB or IIM. Is it possible practically? How i should develop my startegy here?
Is it affordable to choose TIME for CAT or IMS for GMAT?

Please clarify my confusions which would be really helful for my carrier to choose!