GMAT-No CAT,only written-in China?

7 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi guys, heard this one? someone told me that from oct,we need to attend written exam in china.is it true for India as well? Rgds A
Page 1 of 1
haan....wo to hai....
i'll collect the concrete info and let u know.

PLZ do that and Inform us at the the earliest.

Thankx
Azeem
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

haan....wo to hai....
i'll collect the concrete info and let u know.

mate,

if it becomes a paper pen exam, then it will no more be an adaptive test, right? and i have doubts regarding this

Hi,
I'm saying that we(i.e.guys in china) can write the GMAT in a normal way(like we write on PC) until september.from oct onwards,it will be a paper based test.
I don't know how far it is true but a guy,who is in china(an indian in beijing) told me this.He has asked me to take the GMAT before Oct month.
I don't think i'll be prepared to write my test before oct...so I wanna know if this news holds true for India also.Anways,i'll be visiting India during diwali time and shall write my exam at tht time.
Cheers
AMIT

i am not able to understand, what r u trying to say,amit ???

hi guys,
heard this one?
someone told me that from oct,we need to attend written exam in china.is it true for India as well?
Rgds
A

:nervous::shocked::nervous::shocked::nervous::shocked::nervous::shocked:FROM WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFO...

Azeem

hi guys,
heard this one?
someone told me that from oct,we need to attend written exam in china.is it true for India as well?
Rgds
A