GMAT Mumbai May 2012 Aspirants - Joint Study!

12 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
I was going through the threads and realized that most of us well spoken in English struggle in the GMAT verbal section!! A good start up Tip :wow: We Indians always think we know English very well, since its our first language in school...
Page 1 of 2

There is an existing thread for Study group in mumbai http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-mumbai-2012-25074236

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey, I plan to take GMAT in Jun 2012. I have just started with Verbal, doing ok.

Can team up to exchange strategies.

With tight work schedule, im right now looking forward to complete OG12 and then Kaplan12... Step by Step...

Please share your thoughts on various sections, not that which are tough or easy but from time consuming angle... it will help plan to take up sections likewise...

alternatively, i can be reached at

Looking forward...

My Best !

B.

Hey Everyone

I am attending a free diagnostic and lecture session in Andheri for a getting better understanding of my weaker topics and more hints on GMAT.Check it may useful for you for your prep as well!

GMAT Demo Workshop | Facebook

Reagrds

Preeti

utterlybitterly Says
I am planning to start with an online course ..I have read Beat the GMAT forum reviews for MasterGMAT which looks good and they also have a free trial for 7 days! Also I have a promocode for a good dicount, so let me know if you need that! Kindly send me your number and we are planning to meet on saturday, time n venue to be decided!!

Hi,
The promocode would be good.
Reg meeting this saturday, actually i am right now abroad (US) with regrads to company assignment and i am planning to give gmat here itself.
My personal mail id is aagrawal12@gmail.com also share your contact information.

Thanks,
Abhishek
Yes I am preparing on my own....i have recntly started reading gmat guide from mba.com
How do u plan to start ur preparation

I am planning to start with an online course ..I have read Beat the GMAT forum reviews for MasterGMAT which looks good and they also have a free trial for 7 days! Also I have a promocode for a good dicount, so let me know if you need that! Kindly send me your number and we are planning to meet on saturday, time n venue to be decided!!

We can surely exchange GMAT materials, pls pm me your email and contact number, planning to meet next Saturday! A good starting point maybe a seminar you can attend on 10th in andheri west and a free trial on Mastergmat maybe a good idea!

Hi

I'm : Puy

I have just recently decided to do my MBA abroad.
I live in Vashi , Mumbai

Help me with the GMAT prep Materials please.
Would love to be part of the Study group. Count me in.

Tell me where to start hunting for materials? Any book Bazaar in Mumbai to head for? I'm new to Mumbai as well.

My profile

3 yrs IT experince.
Never given CAT before.
Decent Academics
Extra curricular: Karate National Champion - 1994, Basket ball player, NCC Air Wing Cadet - B certification holder.
Love to travel, and eat, Strategic Games (PC), Read books.

Yes I am preparing on my own....i have recntly started reading gmat guide from mba.com
How do u plan to start ur preparation

hi,

i am taking the GMAT in the last week of May,2012. till today have not taken a single CAT. i can defne my weaknesses as below:

1. PS &DS-; Inequations,Permutation & Combination and Probability.
2.Verbal- Sentence Correction.

what i have discovered is i am able to learn from my mistakes better if i am discusing questions with fellow exam takers. would look forward to a meaningful interaction. one can mail me at hojha6808@gmail.com.

aagrawal12 Says
I am also planning to take the test in May 2012.

Are you preparing on your own? We could exchange course materials. Send me your contact number or email id