GMAT Mocks-to-Final Scores Repositary 2011-2012

70 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Hi, I am starting a new thread where we all can post their GMAT scores. *This thread is strictly for mock scores ONLY. if you want to contact any user, please do PM the concerned person.* The Format would be as follows. Test Name QA...
Page 1 of 7
Score Summary
Verbal:46
Quantitative:48 (20 mins to spare 2 silly mistakes-forgot 0 is an integer!)
Total (V & Q):750
Analytical Writing:*
Integrated Reasoning:22 (Incomplete-first attempt) Im looking for partners to co-invest to get the superprep series from gmac...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Can anybody share his/her experience with kaplan?

took free test from kaplan.. and scored 580 on it...is this a reliable score?

@kinji.at.pg1 Yeah actually I was curious, do we have to buy the materials to take the mock tests that others have taken? Just want to make sure, because I am not able to find too many sources of free tests ont he web. I know mba.com offers two but since those are sort of official I want to take them just before my final GMAT.
@virajs said:
Hi, I took Hult international schools GMAT prep test, available free ont he web.Quant 51 with 25 mins to spare(Is this for real)Verbal 40(Disconnected for 10 mins and missed 3 questions.Guess a bit of work on Verbal should be enough for around 760.
Are you asking about the test series. I have not taken it and no reviews from my side. I might try, but 25 mins to spare and get 51 , is quite good.

All the best.
Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760

Hi, I took Hult international schools GMAT prep test, available free ont he web.
Quant 51 with 25 mins to spare(Is this for real)
Verbal 40(Disconnected for 10 mins and missed 3 questions.
Guess a bit of work on Verbal should be enough for around 760.

gotcha.. it works like that ! Let me see I have to pick the tests too..

Life doesn't get easier, we just get better..!
@deepdutta2402 said: 27th August ain't far now.. You must be prepared ? I have booked for 26th Sept. 2012. Dude, can you pass on the Manhattan mock papers. I can PM my mail id to you. Cheers, Deep
Dude those papers were bought along with a copy of the manhattan book.
So that exists for my username only.
To take those mocks either you purchase a manhattan book or buy the whole mock series.
That's how it works :)

Thanks,
Ankit
Create the future,don't predict it.
@ankit0411 said: I've taken the Manhattan mock series so I guess 6 mocks from them and then other free prep examinations that's it My date is 27th August , how about yours? Thanks, Ankit
27th August ain't far now.. You must be prepared ? I have booked for 26th Sept. 2012. Dude, can you pass on the Manhattan mock papers. I can PM my mail id to you.

Cheers, Deep
Life doesn't get easier, we just get better..!