GMAT May 2012 - Bangalore Study group

170 Posts  ·  104 Users
About this group
Hi I am Abhishek and planning to give my GMAT by April-May 2012. Currently I am based out of Bangalore (Bellandur area) and looking for partners for preparation of GMAT. My profile is : Occupation - IT professional Work Exp - 5 yrs ...
Page 1 of 17
@Siva.Chittuluri Ensure your GMAT score is as high as possible rather that targetting 650.. This will anytime help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@varmaravi123

Good to hear, You have crossed 650..

Please share your experience to all of us , tips and strategies.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@sachindia

I am interested, you can reach me via PaGal/gmail(siva.chittuluri1@gmail.com).

Siv@

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All,

Does anyone has Kaplan 800 2010 edition book. If yes Please PM me
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@uchicha: hey am up for it dude. This week am not in bangalore. Lets meet sometime next week and start. My preparation is goin on,but its on slow mode. Lets meet some time and plan and start serious preparation. Its high time we have to start seriously.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kop ,@shanksdfanatic : hey guys, been outta sync lately ..... hows the prep goin ? shall we start up a proper study group atleast now ? its less than 2 months to the planned exam date
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am done wid my Gmat! 720! q-49 v-39

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ank_618 A lot of my friends gave the GMAT exam and they did not take any coaching. The amount of time you waste traveling and then adjusting to the speed of learning in the class is not a good idea especially if you have a limited time.
http://www.myprepmate.com : Unlimited Free Practice for CAT and GMAT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@uchiha.itachi,@shanksdfanatic :Hello puys .. i stay at whitefield , I am Ravi working in an IT company , have nearly 4 years of experience , i have started preparing for GMAT, but its very slow. I along with one of my pagalguy friend Vijay, would like to join your studii group.Our preparation is very slow and would like to join you guys and speed up the preparation. Please let me know abt your plans.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@uchiha.itachi november/ december and u??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...