Any quick responses please that should get me rolling?
I am looking for a consolidated basic TO-DO things like registering and procuring prep materials in few simple steps like below. Even pointers to other links will do.
1. Official GMAT registration
(1) Register with mba.com and create a user account.
(2) Get access to free test prep software (online / offline?)
(3) Best schedule for practice tests in 30 days..
(4) Book Exam by making payment...
(5) any other material to use from mba.com?
2. Purchase Manhattan Prep Material.
(1) Register to create account.
(2) Buy online prep material.
(3) Best schedule for using the prep material.
I am a veteran with 10 years of work-ex in mgmt and I am currently on sabbatical. I have decided to give GMAT in next 30 days. I need to do that from start to finish including understanding the exam and preparation process. I dont have choice to extend beyond 30 days. I know it will require grind from me for the next one month and I am ready to have a go. I went through some threads like "500-700 in 45 days". But I will really appreciate if someone can help me by elucidating the basic to-do things like exam registration, buying right prep materials online/offline etc.
I took a Manhattan Free CAT and scored (590, Q-42, V-31). No idea where it stands but I have 30 days to take that to 700+.