GMAT Guidance & Suggestions ! Please

8 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi Guys , Myself Prasanna from Bangalore .I may ask some basic questions on GMATs Preparations , Please bare me as your younger brother and guide me :smiley: . Before i start my questions , I would like to introduce myself to the ...
Page 1 of 1

Well , My brother @hanushanand ...
I understand your valid point and the amount of experience which you had with your friends circle . Only reason i left job is to make sure , I will put all my efforts without involving in other activities and Get into top B School . Main reason was , I am 25 and my cannot afford studies or its not good to go late . All i wanted is to do my higher studies sooner and support my family .

Although , i have left the Current Job . I still have 2 job Offers to join another organisation .

You are a good person my brother and your point is taken .

I will again continue to work and prepare for GMAT to my best .

Yes bro ! As you said , I need more preparation than others do :)

M an Average person at studies , I know well about me .
I cant give a chance to do average again , That is the only reason i want to give a space to prepare .

But as you brothers , say about experience on this .

I will continue my JOB , with my current job offers AGAIN and mean while i will Prepare to my BEST .

Definitely i will achieve a Top B School with my job full time and Reply to this SAME THREAD again to You !! Noted in my calender :)

" Still , I would say - There is No guarantees for anything in LIFE brother "

### Do you live everything with Guarantees !!! Even Shoes , trousers etc ???? 😁 😃 ;)

Thank you my brothers .

@hanushanand : You are a honest BRO ! :)

Money shouldnt be a blocking factor for Happiness ~
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@prasanna.gs said:
@EducationAisleMy dear - aka Ashish , Sorry for Not refering my sisters of world& Upon your note , Even i wont recommend anyone to leave his / her job to prepare for GMAT .Its all depends about the personal interest and availability that an individual get to do an activity in this case its GMAT . I m making myself available to do a work PERFECTLY
Hey Friend, I would like to make a point here. I am happy to see your optimism towards your goal and your confidence for it, but considering the real-time situation, Leaving a Job to do something else is really a very BAD decision. There is nothing which you can't do perfectly with a job alongside unless you are appearing for JEE.

I know of many people who left job for CAT prep, many couldn't manage percentiles required for IIMs, and even those who got 99+ are still unsure considering the calls and the further procedure followed. And, again considering the current situation, I know myself and from experiences of many of my friends, Getting a Job off-campus today is a Herculian task. So unless you have a Business of your own, I wouldn't suggest you to go for this. Consider the situation when You don't get what you want from GMAT and you also don't have a job too, God Forbid this should not happen, but in case this happens, what options do you have for then.

At last I would say, GMAT really doesn't deserve this lot of time you are ready to offer, Continue with the Job, Be Regular at studies and you'll make it through with almost equal score as you would get without the Job.

All the Best for your future endeavors.

Regards
Hanush
The world-view of the Party imposes itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it.
@EducationAisle

My dear - aka Ashish , Sorry for Not refering my sisters of world:)

& Upon your note ,

Even i wont recommend anyone to leave his / her job to prepare for GMAT .
Its all depends about the personal interest and availability that an individual get to do an activity in this case its GMAT 😃 . I m making myself available to do a work PERFECTLY .

Moreover , i would like to touch upon :

- For one thing it is un-necessary for other, there are no guarantees in GMAT.

Your above Point doesnt makes any sense !!! 😛

Yes Indeed there are NO 100 % Guarantees on anything life , Not only for GMAT :P

But I Believe in EFFORT WITH INTEREST , SPEAK's out LOUD and CLEAR in LIFE 😃 .

- Prasanna

@hanushanand Thanks Brother :)
@prasanna.gs said:
@hanushanand : Okay Boss ! I have Posted my Queries on the link which u have added above .But , That Thread is Meant for Query CENTER 2010 -11 .
Yes, its name is for 2010-11, but as the queries are less for GMAT the thread has been kept open till now. There, Seniors will advice you with your queries, whereas this thread won't be visible to anyone unless he/she searches for it.

Wait for sometime, and you shall get your reply.
The world-view of the Party imposes itself most successfully on people incapable of understanding it.
@hanushanand : Okay Boss ! I have Posted my Queries on the link which u have added above .

But , That Thread is Meant for Query CENTER 2010 -11 .

My questions to brothers are about going for MBA with IT Experience and how to make use of it management line which i wanted to do and where to start with and how to do 😃

Please dont mistake me brother :)

Are you sure , this is the Thread for it ? If NOT please keep my thread active please ...
@prasanna.gs bro, kindly post your queries on this thread.. You'll get a quicker reply there.. :)

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/gmat-and-gre-prep/gmat-query-center-2010-11-t-55904/p-2194052?page=83

@visionIIM-ACL Sir, kindly close this thread!! :)
Hi Guys ,

Myself Prasanna from Bangalore .I may ask some basic questions on GMATs Preparations , Please bare me as your younger brother and guide me 😃 .

Before i start my questions , I would like to introduce myself to the brothers out here .

I have started working from 2009 to till 2013 Feb in Bangalore as a Software Professional in Business intelligence Developer . I am interested in Data analytic and passionate about Data warehousing stuffs .

As i have spent 3 years and 2 Months till date in IT Industry Data analytic which like , I wanted to do Masters Grow on this Analytic field . But in these 3 1/2 Years of IT industry experience , I got more fedup with this IT Industry Work Culture as Technical Person rather than i enjoyed learning my passionate field of analytic .

So i have decided to change my Role into Management Line with out losing my field .
when i tried to find MBA on this Specialization , I could find some Good universities offer MBA in Singapore Management University , NYU Stern , Thomas Edison State College Etc .

On top of this : Now i have the following Question to my brothers to Start Guiding me :)

1) Please give me your thought upon on my decision of Choosing

Master of IT in Business (MITB)

MBA in Business Analytic / Data Analytic .
MBA in Service Sector Analytic.

Is it Good to do !

- you guys might ask
( Why do u still want to be in technical , If u want to change to Management side )

### so as i said , I am very passionate and Interest in analytic filed and i think i will perform better on this field .

2) If u guys feel and say to me , " To Move into Management area with IT Expriance - Then You should do _____STUFF in MBA and you will get ________ROLE and so u can carry on with work as you wanted to be in Management .

## Please fill those _______ by answering my brothers . I really dunno how to ask this question in other fashion 😁 😃 . Forgive me .

3) After All , I humbly ask you guys to suggest me about MBA which will help me on life to change my carrier into management work in Good Organisation .

### I Really wanted to ask you my brother , With pursuing my MBA - How it going to change the work / What kind of work we will be placed in . I m really sorry if i mean anything wrong . As i said im new to this Management area and MBA .

Please help me out with question and quest to Grow on management Industry .

##### I was working in IT MNC Company NTT DATA as Senior Software Developer .

### Recently i have decided to Leave this IT Technical side and continue my higher stuides .

## So i have Resigned from my IT company this FEB 7th to Study on GMAT well and Score better score in it to continue MBA and get management carrier .

### Now my only work is to study , Dedicate my next 5-9 Months only for GMAT Preparation and get score GOOD Mark ( 700 +) and get a Good University and HELP my Parents to Reach a HIGH class Standard .

My Frnds / Brother ,

Please guide me about ways preparation and things to do on GMAT Pre !!

Which Coaching Institute is good Bangalore ?

I wanted to start from basics to advanced on GMAT Preparation . I have 6 Months time to roll on , As i have decided to take GMAT on Sep 2013 and apply for Jan INTAKE in University .

Kindly suggest and guide me on my GMAT Preparation and to achieve Good GMAT :)

All my brothers Feedback are important to me and welcome :)

You can contact me via email : gsp4ru@gmail.com

Mobile : 08971104221

Cheers ,
Prasanna Selvaraju