GMAT Good Foreign BSchools accepting freshers

2 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Dear all, I am in final year of undergrad and its pretty good going. I plan to start now for GMAT and aim for doing a good MBA from Asian or US Bschools. 1\. Can anyone please guide me apart from ISB, Insead what are BSchools available for ...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Dear all,

I am in final year of undergrad and its pretty good going. I plan to start now for GMAT and aim for doing a good MBA from Asian or US Bschools.
1. Can anyone please guide me apart from ISB, Insead what are BSchools available for me to apply?
2. When should I give GMAT and how to prepare essays and when to start applying to such schools? As i read here, i am thinking to give CAT this november and after 3 months of it .. i.e., in Jan 07 i will give GMAT. I just read somewhere here or on Score Top that normally you prepare for CAT 1st and then after that u prepare for GMAT and give in after 3 months preparation..
Well I have no interest in CAT as I think I will not be able to clear to IIMs but i am confident in GMAT... Still i m planning to take IMS coresspondence for CAT this year and wil give it and after that GMAT.. Is this strategy right?
3. Where can i get recommendation from? In my college I have all tech teachers and am ok with only one professor. I guess u need more then one reco.. is there any other way to get reco from a good person?

Please guide me ..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.