GMAT Full Length Practice Test ( New Pattern )

9 Posts  ·  21 Users
About this group
All, People who are planning to take GMAT ( New Pattern with IR ) this year, kindly share your knowledge. Could anyone please suggest any pointers in terms of having full length GMAT practice tests ? Any book or any paid downloadable link will b...
Page 1 of 1
del@pg,
I was navigating through amazon and found something as follows :
Amazon.com: Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set, 5th Edition (Manhattan Gmat Strategy Guides: Instructional Guide) (9781935707707): Manhattan GMAT: Books
Nevertheless, didnt find any book which has a pack of six tests. Am I missing anything ?
@ dsudipto,
Thanks for the Magoosh blog. However, do they contain full length GMAT test as well ?

You get 6 MGMAT tests with any of their books including the above one. I have bought this book. It comes with online access to their IR question bank and 6 full length tests.

I find this IR section tough mainly due to timing. The questions are not tough but the time per question is a challenge. it takes hell lot of time to read and understand the question and work out the calculator.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@dsudipto,
PM sent. Thanks for the co-operation

Not sure if they do. I have a few pen & paper full length tests I downloaded from the net.
PM me if you need them.

These tests are old, but good for practice.

del@pg,
I was navigating through amazon and found something as follows :
Amazon.com: Manhattan GMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set, 5th Edition (Manhattan Gmat Strategy Guides: Instructional Guide) (9781935707707): Manhattan GMAT: Books
Nevertheless, didnt find any book which has a pack of six tests. Am I missing anything ?
@ dsudipto,
Thanks for the Magoosh blog. However, do they contain full length GMAT test as well ?

Well, as i took my GMAT last year,i am not sure what mock tests include IR section as of now.However, the best in the business are Manhattan,kaplan,princeton apart from GMATPrep.All the test packages are available on their individual websites for a nominal fee or comes free if purchase their prep material.I only referred manhattan's MGMAT(set of 6 mock tests) apart from GMATPrep and i feel those are must for an applicant.I suggest you collect more info and then make a personal choice

It is the elixir of movement that drives me;i just do not know how to be still!!!

Hi del@pg,
Thanks a lot for the initial pointer. Heard (Not sure,though) that there is some book from Kaplan which offers around 6-7 full length GMAT mock tests, is that true ?

You can download GMATPrep practice tests with IR section from the official GMAC site.You would get two full-fledged tests.Since its official,this is the closest you can get to the real thing.You can also follow the updates and discussions on various forums like beatthegmat or gmatclub other than PG.

It is the elixir of movement that drives me;i just do not know how to be still!!!

All,
People who are planning to take GMAT ( New Pattern with IR ) this year, kindly share your knowledge. Could anyone please suggest any pointers in terms of having full length GMAT practice tests ? Any book or any paid downloadable link will be ok which would provide a considerable number of full length tests with IR section.
About Myself - From Zrich, Switzerland, total IT Exp of 10 + years and working for Credit Suisse PB & IB operations since 2008.. planning to take GMAT in DEC this year ...
Thanks
Diptanil