GMAT-er from Kolkata

51 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone,I happen to be pretty new here. I am planning to take the GMAT on Jan, 2013. Is there anyone else from Kolkata, who's planning to give the GMAT in this cycle? ::
Page 1 of 6

sorry folks! cudnt create an fb group... too much of work pressure... :(
am nt regular in fb or pg nowadays...

u guyz cn get it started...

Cheers,
Abhishek
In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sorry folks! I cudnt create an FB group... too much of work pressure... :(
one of u cn create it n get started... am nt regular in pg or fb nowadays...

so u guyz cn get it started....

Cheers,
Abhishek
In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

30 jan to 30 mar.... whr is the fb group?? Dude ur soon aint soon enough

#abhienigma007
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys - I have just started with OG. Please sugesst some more study materials and their sources which are must for GMAT. I am planning to take GMAT some time in August, please mention the test series I need to take before GMAT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,I am planning to take GMAT in July13. Started with Manhattan Series ..Currently slogging through SC section.My plan is to cover Manhattan and OG13 SC by this Sunday or Monday.
Started in parallel Quant from OG Quant book...Jotting all the formula and tricks...Trying out RS Agarwal also.. 😃 .. kind of offbeat but still solid material for basic and advanced Quant.....
So my books are Manhtn , OG13,OG Verbal,OG Qnt, RS A. ...... Does this sound good for 700-770?
How long each day r u guys managing? I have 4-5hrs....But will pick up speed once finished with Verbal...
Kaushik
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Folks,

I am planning to appear this year anytime soon (after June).
Please let me know if some group is formed on skype as discussed.
my skype id is niraj162.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
wanted to join for gr study :

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks... good 2 c dat ppl r getting active in this forum...
i wud create a FB study group soon and share the link... I hv already started my prep... so lets speed up our prep guyz 😃

In Search of Glory!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Xander2011,

that would be grt to start...have you started the prep yet...i am planning to start this weekend most probably. firstly i have to do a lot of research regarding the study materials and the new patterns....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@@alex0008 I am also planning to give GMAT around same time as yours.It would be helpful if we can help out each other ...............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...