GMAT Delhi/NCR Study Group

8 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group

Hi. I started my GMAT preparation very recently. However, the pace of my preparation is really slow and I realized that if we have a study group of participants that are planning to take the GMAT in around 4-6 months, it would be beneficial to all concerned. The study group can meet once a week/fortnight to monitor the progress made by each member, exchange useful tips, motivate and support each other in order to successfully take the exam and excel at it. 

Page 1 of 1

Hi, I am planning to give GMAT in June/July this year. Need guidance in choosing the test center in Delhi. Among the 2 options in Delhi, Yusuf Sarai and Dwarka, which is better? Is it true that Dwarka center has some noise issues?

1 comment
kannu1234
@kannu1234  ·  0 karma

yusuf sarai is good....can u pls guide me on how to prep verbal as i score 21 ...wheras quant i score 45+..pls guide

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys, I am planning to give GMAT this August, can any one please suggest me any gud institute for preparation in Delhi.   

1 comment
kannu1234
@kannu1234  ·  0 karma

pls guide!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey frnds,

I've just started preparing for GMAT without any prior experience on the same. Could you plz share your experiences/ suggestions/ do's/ don'ts etc. or any other information to keep in mind during this preparation phase?

Also, could you share few links/free resources where I can practise authentic GMAT mocks?

KS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI everyone, i am planning to giv gmat in may last, will join jamboree in feb end..

anyone who else is also givin gmat during dat time, plz cntact.. 😃

1 comment
kannu1234
@kannu1234  ·  0 karma

hey did u like their classes?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am planning to take GMAT in June/July 2015 and looking for a coaching institute to help me with my preparation. I live in Mayapuri in Delhi and would prefer something closer home. Please help me with a good gmat coaching institute in Delhi

2 comments
2016formba
@2016formba  ·  0 karma

Hi @coolrs as per my experience i would suggest to join e-gmat online tutorials..its very much recommended for Non-native for verbal..and for Quant its very easy u can become expert with self study..or with friends help 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

Hi, We at Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review have a gmat coaching centre in Raja Garden which is close to Mayapuri. You can consider meeting us there and speaking to our expert counselor to resolve your queries. Please find more information here: 

http://www.manyagroup.com/gmat-test-preparation-coaching-classes-delhi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Samridhi/All..

Although, i am not in Delhi but would like to be a part of this group as i have similar plan GMAT.I would be happy to contribute to this group so all can be benefited 😃

I did not fail but postponed my success!!! (Be +ve in all situations)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Looking for a study partner for GMAT prep in Delhi. Been out of touch since 3 years! Planning to write GMAT in March 15' week 3/4.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
khareagam
@khareagam  ·  0 karma

@Jabgars Where are you based? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mba9999
@mba9999IIM Calcutta  ·  422 karma

Good luck guys!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Samridhi @samridhi87 . The plan to study in groups is really nice and you should definitely connect with like minded people who are on a similar journey. We at The Princeton Review are a leading GMAT coaching institute in Delhi/NCR and every year bring together thousands of students who are at different stages of their GMAT journey. 

Our content and standard systems not only keep you pace with the preparation but our expert coaches also provide with the right guidance and a smart plan to crack GMAT. 

We wish you the best in your GMAT journey and if there is anything where you think we can help, do let us know. We would be happy to guide you. 

http://www.manyagroup.com/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...