GMAT Coaching Schools

7 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
As I have little time with me to prepare by myself, I decided to look around for GMAT coaching schools in Gurgaon/ Delhi. The first one that came up in my search was ******** - it offers a weekend course for 2 months, 6 hours/ week for about ...
Page 1 of 1

LOL!! anurag please look at the date on the first post!

Its 2years Old!!

Try posting here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-study-group-in-delhi-25010944

Locked!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Nishtha,

Have you finalised something. I am also from Gurgaon and facing the same situation as yours.

Anurag

princeton conducts classes as well but even they are too expensive

i think the only way these help is to bring about some kinda routine else books like kaplan etc are good enough

else really don't know of any other institution

rgds
indresh

Any other institute that you know of and is good? The other two are pretty expensive!!

Regards,

Nishtha

nishtha

have almost completed the IMS three months course MAX GMAT
would suggest get the entire course material from naye sadak and buy kaplan
get the official guide of GMAT tenth edition and thats about it

don't see any real worth in 15k, though i spent 10k for that three months ago

rgds

I found another one - IMS learning - that offers a two and a half month course for Rs 15,000.

Am yet to visit and compare the institutes, if anybody has done some research in this area, please give your recommendations.

Regards,

Nishtha

As I have little time with me to prepare by myself, I decided to look around for GMAT coaching schools in Gurgaon/ Delhi.

The first one that came up in my search was ******** - it offers a weekend course for 2 months, 6 hours/ week for about Rs 25,000. There are two more offering courses for similar duration and money - Time and Princeton Review.

Please advise if it is value for money or not, is there a better option that is available?

Thanks,

Nishtha

As I have little time with me to prepare by myself, I decided to look around for GMAT coaching schools in Gurgaon/ Delhi.

The first one that came up in my search was ******** - it offers a weekend course for 2 months, 6 hours/ week for about Rs 25,000. There are two more offering courses for similar duration and money - Time and Princeton Review.

Please advise if it is value for money or not, is there a better option that is available?

Thanks,

Nishtha