GMAT Coaching In Delhi & NCR

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I'm a newbie to this forum, so please be gentle. I'm preparing for my GMAT and am looking for : A. To join some good "GMAT Coaching" classes (group or 1 to 1) in and around Delhi. B. Also, to form a "STUDY GROUP" with like minde...
Page 1 of 1

If they haven't maybe you should consider updating those threads with the required info? In particular http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-test-preparation-2011-delhi-25061788

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie to this forum, so please be gentle. I'm preparing for my GMAT and am looking for :
A. To join some good "GMAT Coaching" classes (group or 1 to 1) in and around Delhi.
B. Also, to form a "STUDY GROUP" with like minded individuals.

I did a bit of research my self and have come across couple of institutes:
1. J******* (New friends colony)
2. Princeton Review
3. "Praveen Sir" (Contact details required)
But, I'm not sure of their repute or capability. So if you have already taken coaching from any of the above or you know of their quality and standard please do let me know.

Would appreciate if any of you kind people out there would share your thoughts on the above.

FAO : Moderator : I know there are couple of other posts with the the same topic but i don't think they have managed to provide the info required.

Kind Regards
Pradeep

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.