GMAT coaching centers in Hyderabad

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hey guys, I'm about to complete my engineering and I'm thinking about writing the GMAT. Let me start off by saying that I'm completely clueless about the GMAT and admissions to MBA colleges. I have some queries that I hope somebody can hel...
Page 1 of 1
prachethg Says
Do you mean that the deadlines are almost done with for US Schools? If so, then what about deadline for B-Schools in India? If I take the GMAT in a couple month's time, which intake will I be able to apply for?

As I said-the deadline for the good schools. You can try for the Spring-13 for Fall-13 intake. Should you need any further help in this regard please write back.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Do you mean that the deadlines are almost done with for US Schools? If so, then what about deadline for B-Schools in India? If I take the GMAT in a couple month's time, which intake will I be able to apply for?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey guys,

I'm about to complete my engineering and I'm thinking about writing the GMAT.
Let me start off by saying that I'm completely clueless about the GMAT and admissions to MBA colleges. I have some queries that I hope somebody can help me with.
1) What is a good coaching institute for GMAT
2)When does the admission season start for B-schools i.e if I were to take the GMAT in the next couple of months, would I be able to apply for the upcoming intake?

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi,

1. The Best Coaching Institute: Some good books and yourself. I can recommend a few good books if you want. Take some help from a Math tutor if you need some brushing up in Math
2. Admission deadlines to good Universities are almost over-for fall 2012.

If you need more details please feel free to revert.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

I'm about to complete my engineering and I'm thinking about writing the GMAT.
Let me start off by saying that I'm completely clueless about the GMAT and admissions to MBA colleges. I have some queries that I hope somebody can help me with.
1) What is a good coaching institute for GMAT
2)When does the admission season start for B-schools i.e if I were to take the GMAT in the next couple of months, would I be able to apply for the upcoming intake?

Thanks in advance guys!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...