Currently i am preparing for GMAT 2014 and using official guides and manhattan books and want to give CAT 2014 as well, so here are some of the questions regarding those:
1. Is Syllabus for GMAT and CAT are same? As am now preparing for GMAT and will take about 5-6 months, will it require the same amount of time for CAT as well?
2. Which are the recommended books that i should use for GMAT and CAT?
3. If my engineering aggregate till 3rd year is 56 % (final year, still to go), then still i can make to TOP INDIAN B-SCHOOLS via CAT and top foreign B-Schools via GMAT, provided that i score good in both exams?
4. Does top international B-schools require work experience also?
5. If i study for GMAT, then shall i give other exams like XAT,CMAT...without any extra preparation?