GMAT after mbbs??

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group

hey, i have completed my mbbs 1.5yrs back and i have an interest in pursuing MBA from abroad..can u pls tell me the exact procedure and some top b schools having mba in hosp managemnet.. what is the approx expenditure ?? if i decide to do my M.D(post graduation),will it count as my work experience?? my academics are :- 10th-84 12th-76 mbbs-61( back in subject subject by 2 marks) -will it be a problem?? i have no work experience till now i will be joining a job in February.pls reply

Page 1 of 1

Hi Guys, I was looking for information on various topics of MBA and my search ends at this category page have a look, https://educareerjobs.com/category/mba/

Post 84970998741152
vikasoo3
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA AFTER MBBS- A KILLER COMBINATION

Engineers are blamed by commerce students for making the fight of doing an MBA from top B-schools a more competitive one. Right? Who would have thought that doctors would come out in the field of MBA and make this battle even more exciting?

https://leverageedu.com/blog/mba-after-mbbs/

vikasoo3
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls hlp me ...

1)my acads are:-

10th-84

12th-76

mbbs-61% with back in one subject by 2 marks

2)what is the average salary and chances of placement if i get into b school in usa for mba in hospital managment??

3)how much gmat should i aim for considering my acads and medical background??

4)what is the approx investment in doing  mba from abroad in terms of money including living,shelter,ect

5)i have no work exp till now...i have a gap of 1.5years after mbbs for pg preparation...now what kind of job should i join till i selected in mba to boost my profile.

6)what is the exact procedure to be followed after writing GMAT to appy to various b schools....

pls reply sir

regards

dr neha

1 comment
ThePrincetonReview
@ThePrincetonReview  ·  599 karma

Hi Neha

To answer your questions:

1. USA does not have many options for Hospital Management if that's the only thing you are looking for. You should consider alternative specializations like Health Care MBA or Masters in Health Care Administration which will suit your needs. You can check out the curriculum. You study management subjects which are relevant in the medical/health care field.

2. You should aim for a high GMAT plus since you are a female applicant you will add diversity to the class and B Schools always encourage women candidates.

3. If you are looking at a 2 year MBA which is prevalent in US and Canada then you can expect to shell out anywhere from 25-30 Lakhs minimum per year.

4. The kind of job you would want to do will depend on your interest area. Nowadays we see a lot of Doctors who have traditional medical work experience going in for an MBA. Coming from a medical background you will add to the diversity of the school. Just keep in mind that even if you decide to continue with your medical practice think through your career aspirations and why you need an MBA and what do you plan to do after that.

5. Once you have taken your GMAT other parts of the application come into play which is writing your essays, getting your LOR'S , filing in the online application , submitting it and then giving the admissions interview as and when you get invited for the same.

www.manyagroup.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls help me out guys....

which kind of job should i join to increase my profile???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...