GMAT accepting Indian B schools

13 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
hey, I am a ex defence officer.I served the Indian airforce for 3 years. Now I plan to take my GMAT exam. Are there any Bschools in India which have special quota's for ex defence officers. Does ISB or IIM's have any such special categories for ex...
Page 1 of 2

Find & Compare Schools

Search over 1000 graduate business programs to find your best fit. You can find a complete list of GMAT accepting programs here.

Know more here  

http://www.mba.com/india/find-and-compare-schools.aspx

Official representative of the GMAT exam. Learn more at http://www.mba.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Find & Compare Schools

Search from over 1000 graduate business programs to find your best fit. You can find a complete list of GMAT accepting programs at

http://www.mba.com/india/find-and-compare-schools.aspx

Official representative of the GMAT exam. Learn more at http://www.mba.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I don't have more than 70+ % in my x- 74% and xii- 73% in graduation i have 74% in ma i was university topper in gender studies 72% and in ma economics i have a gold medal with 77% but these are not famous universities i did mba from icfai hyderabad in finance with 7.33 cgpa and got 3 three years of work ex in a psu bank as asst manager i want to write gmat and make to some good college to make a career in finance which colleges should i aim and how should i prepare kindly regards tina

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I need some assistance. I have a query. I hope someone here will help me out.

I have been working since more than 2 years. And at the same time pursuing distant B.tech in Mechanical from KSOU (Karnataka state open university) into my final year. Couldn't do full time study due to financial difficulties.

Now i look forward to go for full time MBA from the top B Schools in India.

Am i eligible for GMAT ?

Which top B schools can i apply for admission ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi does anyone have any idea about incae school of business costa rica?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I took and gmat,Durin exam, I selected 5 schools to send my score to. Few days after my exam. got a mail saying my score has been made available to those 5 schools. If applying to any 1 of those schools, should i mention anything to make them know they got my score. Wat is the process behind selecting 5 schools during exam?

is there any code or something i should put in my application form to inform school that my score has been made available to them?

please someone reply

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi!

i am a undergrad student who has taken the gmat. i scored 700. my profile is class 10- 91%
class 12 - 94%. overall aggregate - 75.4 in college. i want to know what all b- schools can i apply to without work ex in india or abroad ?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have a total of 6 years of work exp from IBM, I am looking at perusing GMBA from S.P Jain. My question here? Is it worth the cost? Are they any other colleges offering similar 1 year programmes? Or is it better to opt for colleges outside India? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have total 9 years of experience in IT industry. I quit last organization in April 2013 and have been looking out for a new one since then. Meanwhile, I utilized the time to prepare for GMAT as well.

I have my GMAT scheduled next week on 20th July. Results of my mock test doesn't reflect a great picture, even after 2 months of dedicated preparation. Based on mock tests, I might get score somewhere between 650 and 700. My target is to apply for Executive MBA in top 10 B schools in India. Will that score be sufficient? Should I reschedule my test to a later date when I'm better prepared?

Please advise.

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes the IIMs have a special quota. Moreover I have heard from a friend that army officials have something called resettlement. This resettlement body helps you get in B-schools so you actually talk to your seniors. As per ISB pls visit their website.
I hope this helps....

Cheers!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...