GMAT 780[Q51 V46]- Escape To Victory

60 Posts  ·  38 Users
About this group
Hi, I had given my GMAT on 17th and my score was as follows Q 51 ( 99 percentile ) V 46 ( 99 percentile ) Total 780 ( 99 percentile ) It is a great relief to have achieved my dream after a 3 month long effort. I will be pos...
Page 1 of 6

Razind and Mukul, your story is truly inspiring.
I think am gonna drag my lazy ar$e and try giving GMAT this year (Before June 2007,Good!!Am Already setting goals :D).

I am another unsuccessful CAT 2006 Aspirant and have no accomplishments to write home about, but the least I could do is learn from you guys and atleast for once in my life live upto my true potential.

God Bless you guys, may you get admits in the B-Schools you desire :).

Regards,

Darthcoder.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My purpose here is nothing more than to help people make up their minds,
and avoid a lot of confusion I myself had to go through, and seeing that a lot of people
visit this thread, I feel that this is the best place as opposed to the other section which
is comprised of people who have already made up their minds.

Amen to that!
Please provide your experiences; i am sure this would be very helpful for everyone who's planning to apply.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@kortehobe - remove ur mail id from urpost. its against the forum rules.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Raz,
Thanks for the post .My email id is please forward me the list of essays

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations Razind. Awesome score.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Razind Simply Awesome.ATB

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Great to see that my thread has become a forum for all people who have
gone through struggles in life and have a tremendous thirst for success.
Though I am still in the process, I must tell you that this process of deciding
your schools and applying makes you think a lot about your priorities and
what your end golas in life are.

I hope to use my thread to describe the process of eliminations I went through while
deciding my schools, my visits to these schools and all my experiences which
finally helped shaped my perspective.

When I started my apping, I got a lot of perspectives from lots of people, contradictory
on occassions, but eventually you can see through all of them and develop
your own individual perspective.

Regards
Raj

PS- If the moderators think I should not use this thread for this purpose please
let me know so that I can start a new one in the relevant section.
My purpose here is nothing more than to help people make up their minds,
and avoid a lot of confusion I myself had to go through, and seeing that a lot of people
visit this thread, I feel that this is the best place as opposed to the other section which
is comprised of people who have already made up their minds.
I do not know where I am going to end up but certainly my experiences good or bad is likely to be educative to others.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys & Gals (not to forget Keya),

you all are simple amazing!!!

What I like abt your posts is not the normal strategy stuff, sure that helps but what helps more is description of git and inner strength you've showed.

To some , this might appear to be an insignificant thing, but mates having gone through similar experiences through out my career, I know the importance of these little but so important events.

All the best to you all!!!

I am a very ordinary and a mortal being (Mucool, you though had your own reason to be down, but you graduated from IIT-D, which in itself is something to cheer about!!!). I would just share my piece of learning, there are a lot of times when things just don't happen despite your best efforts, that's the time to be patient.

Probabaly, God is testing your endurance. And as mucool rightly mentioned, even failed efforts have a lot to tell.

Atleast for me, whenever I have made honest efforts, I have been rewarded, even if not for the task on which I was working, but on something else which again brought smiles on my face.

And yes, every sucess and every interaction opens up thousand opportunities!!!

I will stop, you all might be thinking enough of gyan, but could not stop thinking about this after reading mucool's post. Was wondering, how true is it for me also!!!!

I have a bigger challenge to face probably. Not only, will I have to score very good in GMAT,but also ensure that I have a very strong reason to apply to those coveted B-schools as am already an MBA.

In case any of you feels let down, just read the below words again and again, I'm sure they'll do wonders to your confidence (atleast it works in my case)

ARISE AWAKE AND STOP NOT UNTIL THE GOAL IS REACHED...........

By Swami Vivekananda

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Amazing stuff Mukul !!

I am sure that your story will inspire a lot of people.

But believe me the job is not even half done!!

The apps part is even tougher :-)

I hope I can guide you to the right schools..

All those who sent me personal messages, please excuse me for the delay
I will be sending your materials in a day or two.

Regards
Raj

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

worth posting on your own GMAT thread.
damn! you didnt create your own thread. you posted on Keya's thread
yeah! i remember your first post :)

I saw that this post was bein read by like a million ppl...so i thot why not add to this post and save some precious time for all of us...jumpin from one thread to another may be a pain.....after all we are all here to share!! In fact I think there shud be jus one thread for keya razind and other top scorers!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...