GMAT (740+) 2017

6 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group

Preparation strategy and problem discussion for GMAT test takers in 2017.

Page 1 of 1

Online application for admissions into Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is now open.   

GMAT and CAT are the accepted entrance examinations, for MBA.

Link for the frequently asked questions:   

http://mgmt.iisc.ac.in/newwordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IIScFAQ2019.pdf

Link for the online application:   

https://www.iisc.ac.in/admissions/m-mgt/#ffs-tabbed-13

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys ,

I have full subscription of manhattan gmat test series. It has a validity of 2 months more . I already scored 710 in gmat and want to sell it now. It has section wise test problems and unsolved full mocks whick can be reset and give it again. Willing to give at 2500 rs. If anyone wants kindly mail me at jagpreetsingh70@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Exam pack 2, Official guide 2018 and veritas prep account for sale. Complimentary study materials available.mesaage me if anyone is interested

komal@23
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have E-GMAT online verbal subscription left ??......I'm interested in buying.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Need your advice. I had appeared in 2016 CAT exam and scored 95.19 percentile and could not convert a good college. My profile is -X-88,XII-70,GRAD-76.7, Work ex 36 months(IT Multinational ). I am planning to appear for GMAT by the end of July 2017. Please suggest me a counselling agency in Kolkata where I can go and know about the colleges I can apply to and also their fees. Also if I leave my job and join an NGO and do some certifications will it add more value to my profile than extra 1 year of work ex? Please advice. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,I am planning to sell some of my gmat stuff including official guide 2017(location: Bangalore),manhattan test series(6 mocks),

veritas test series(7 mocks),EXAM PACK 1 and EXAM PACK 2,800 score gmat tests(5 verbal and 5 quant tests) and some other preparation material.

If interested kindly DM me.

komal@23
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...