Gmat 730 (q50 v38)

17 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hi Puys. Sorry for the delay....... I took my GMAT on 30th september and scored 730 (q50 v3 :: I am very thankful to PG and PGites like Arun, Amit, Keya, Iday, our own Senapati Stanford and all others , sorry guys if i missed an...
Page 1 of 2
Hey all,

My GMAT journey ends today....

Its still not 24hrs and got my official GMAT score....
got 5.0 in AWA yipeeee

Pankaj

congo mate !
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Great score Pankaj .... hope to talk more .... ATB for apping

Hey all,

got 5.0 in AWA yipeeee

Pankaj
I stay in Vasant Kunj.. Im still working out where to apply but ya im definietly applying to NUS and ISB.. I got a 750 in GMAT (wish i had got a 770..!!)..

The AWA score comes into play at the time of ur application.. If u got low scores in AWA and write mind blowing application essays they are gonna doubt if u wrote the application essay urself.. But if u get good scores in AWA then they wont doubt ur application essay..

I dont think TOEFL AWA wud compensate for GMAT awa.. But thats just my opinion.. I dont know for sure..

Hey all,

got 5.0 in AWA yipeeee

Pankaj

I stay in Vasant Kunj.. Im still working out where to apply but ya im definietly applying to NUS and ISB.. I got a 750 in GMAT (wish i had got a 770..!!)..

The AWA score comes into play at the time of ur application.. If u got low scores in AWA and write mind blowing application essays they are gonna doubt if u wrote the application essay urself.. But if u get good scores in AWA then they wont doubt ur application essay..

I dont think TOEFL AWA wud compensate for GMAT awa.. But thats just my opinion.. I dont know for sure..

Simz Says
Congrats dude.. cool score.. hows the application coming..??

@sid Rajat simz
Thank u guyz....

@simz
Where r u in Delhi...me too from Delhi...
I am applying to NUS. ISB, HKUST, Duke, Emory as of now. Where r u planning to apply...Any canadian or European BSchool...I guess u got 770 in Gmat right...

And guyz i havent received my AWA scores yet...can u plz tell what effect does AWA has on applications....can TOEFL AWA offset some impact of low GMAT AWA...

Regards
Pankaj

Congrats dude.. cool score.. hows the application coming..??

congo dude...
b' o' luk for d apps...

ciao..

Me @:www.rajatmishra.co.in; "He knows not his own strength, who hath not met adversity- Ben Johnson"

Hey Man

Congrats for the gr8 score!!!

All the best for ur apping!!!

@Run Time Error
and
@Azeem

Thanks Guys................

Pankaj

Congrats DUde !!! ROcking Score :grab:

Azeem