Gmat-710(Q48:V40)

87 Posts  ·  34 Users
About this group
Hi Folks! :: Sincere appologies for delay in posting.Took GMAT on 30th Sept. & landed with 710 (Q=48:V= 40) It was mixed feeling as I was expecting something around 750,but its suchha great satisfaction to make it to the 700 club. ...
Page 1 of 9

Pst... pst... here to help you out, aspirants 🙃 👀 The most important thing while preparing the exam like GRE / GMAT / MCLAT / CFA are MOCK TESTS and PREP Accounts. Contact me - ☎️  Whatsapp - https://wa.me/919861706575 Instagram   - https://instagram.com/ebook_station/ Telegram Channel - t.me/ebooksStation Special offers on MAGOOSH GMAT and GRE accounts🔥🔥. Easy on pocket Custom made plans. Official Mba. com mocks also available at heavily discounted and cheapest price possible. So here are some prep accounts and mocks which we provide at cheapest possible prices 🔥🔥 MAGOOSH GRE 2. Princeton Review mocks      3.  Target Test Prep mocks.        4.  MANHATTAN PREP MOCKS 5. GMATclub    6.  EGMAT    7.  Kalpan prep courses & mocks     8.  Experts global Gmat 9. PrepLadder 10. Powerplus prep Online Mocks 11. PrepScholar 12. IFT CFA premium many more Private accounts on your email Id. Why are you waiting if you are have read till here dm, us xD Learning made cheaper 🔥

Post 108683849313205
DM FOR MORE DETAILS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thanx for the comment seemant....im determined to score above 700..... and feel that 750 is quite possible...but to make this realistic i need a lot of work n practice.....

can u tell me abt these 1000 SCs n 1000 CRs thing...
is it buyable/downloadable from any site....

do let me know pls...

Hi!

Sure 750 is very much achievable. As for 1000 sc & cr-- check scoretop.com, you can download the material for free. Moreover, you get discussion forums on score top for both 1000 sc & cr.They are really helpful. I dont know anyone who has completed all 1000 sc or cr. but you can aim for it. Try to finish as much as you can.

Cheers
Seemant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi!

Silas has put is sound advise. Make sure you prepare in a systematic way & take regular mock-tests.A well planned & executed prep helps alot.

looking at your CAT score I think there is lot of scope for improvement.So go ahead and get it.

ATB
Seemant

thanx for the comment seemant....im determined to score above 700..... and feel that 750 is quite possible...but to make this realistic i need a lot of work n practice.....

can u tell me abt these 1000 SCs n 1000 CRs thing...
is it buyable/downloadable from any site....

do let me know pls...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Below my experience at preparing for GMAT. Most of the points below were suggested by people right here at PG.
I got 730 .... Oh such sweet sorrow it is.
Books I used
KAPLAN
This is a very simple book and one should breeze through the book in 2 weeks if one has been studying for CAT and in 1 month if not studying for CAT.
OG Official Guide
This is a bible and one must solve each and every question in this book. If possible solve the verbal part twice.

Other Books (I didnt use these but people say these too are good.)
KAPLAN 800
This is a book which has significantly tougher question especially for quantitative.
Princeton Review
This is a book for people who are aiming low.

CDs I used
GMATPrep
You get this one registers for GMAT from Pearson VUE. Your final score will be very close to the score in the diagnostic tests in this CD.
Princeton
Good practice tests.
ETS - PowerPrep
This is a old CD that has GMAT papers when GMAT used to be conducted by ETS. This is still very good practice.
Kaplan CD
Really Really hard papers. Must solve at least one practice test, but dont get discouraged by the score you get , one can easily add 70 to 100 marks to the score you get in these tests. But these tests in Kaplan can be pretty demoralizing.

silas ...thanks for the info....it is nice that u have not quoted too many books ...n whatever u have mentioned is easily available in the market.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey all the best for all the schools , specially CMU.:-)

thanks buddy..needs a lot of it now 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi fren,
Congrats for the high score...:)

i took the GMAT Prep test w/o preparation(means w/o GMAT preparation-appeared in CAT -scored a lowly 92) and scored 620(Q47 and V28:()...
this clearly underscored the need to improve my verbal ability.....

I have just the princeton review manual n looking to buying some study materials for verbal.......

do suggest some books n sites for improving verbal ability.....

Hi!

Silas has put is sound advise. Make sure you prepare in a systematic way & take regular mock-tests.A well planned & executed prep helps alot.

looking at your CAT score I think there is lot of scope for improvement.So go ahead and get it.

ATB
Seemant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

boy, u call this quick ! i mailed u yesterday evening and i receive ur mail today afternoon

Dude!

Now here the culprit must be an overloaded server-- may be Bombardier's or HCL's.

hey all the best for all the schools , specially CMU.:-)

Cheers
Seemant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi fren,

i took the GMAT Prep test w/o preparation(means w/o GMAT preparation-appeared in CAT -scored a lowly 92) and scored 620(Q47 and V28:()...

I have just the princeton review manual n looking to buying some study materials for verbal.......

Below my experience at preparing for GMAT. Most of the points below were suggested by people right here at PG.

I got 730 .... Oh such sweet sorrow it is.

Books I used

KAPLAN
This is a very simple book and one should breeze through the book in 2 weeks if one has been studying for CAT and in 1 month if not studying for CAT.

OG Official Guide
This is a bible and one must solve each and every question in this book. If possible solve the verbal part twice.

Other Books (I didnt use these but people say these too are good.)

KAPLAN 800
This is a book which has significantly tougher question especially for quantitative.

Princeton Review
This is a book for people who are aiming low.

CDs I used

GMATPrep
You get this one registers for GMAT from Pearson VUE. Your final score will be very close to the score in the diagnostic tests in this CD.

Princeton
Good practice tests.

ETS - PowerPrep
This is a old CD that has GMAT papers when GMAT used to be conducted by ETS. This is still very good practice.

Kaplan CD
Really Really hard papers. Must solve at least one practice test, but dont get discouraged by the score you get , one can easily add 70 to 100 marks to the score you get in these tests. But these tests in Kaplan can be pretty demoralizing.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi fren,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Amit,

Dude submitted my online apps on 28th morning & dispatched hard copie on the same day. As per ISB site they have not recieved em as yet. I am rigrously following up with courier guys. GOD! I dont believe them at all.
there will be a lot of load at their end since the deadline is approaching. just chill, they will update the status in a day or two. you can call them up and also take the status.
So wots hot at ur end? ne news from US schools.
both of them gave me an interview call one interview done with and another on next wednesday
seemantparth Says
Hey did u take TOEFL, i guess i will have to take it some time soon. ne gyan?

nopes, i did not need it. ISB does not require it. Emory waives it off for Indians and CMU gave me a waiver 😃
yes, as for my reply to ur mail, I am quick , check ur mail!

boy, u call this quick ! i mailed u yesterday evening and i receive ur mail today afternoon
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...