GMAT 700, NO WORK EXPERIENCE. Any Chance?

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hey guys, I have recently taken the GMAT and got a 700 score. I have no work experience and I am a B.Com. However, I have done some online business before. I am a YouTube Partner. And lastly, which I feel is my most important strenght, I have some...
Page 1 of 1

A score of 700 in GMAT is great. It is a gate pass for direct admission into many good Bschools i feel. I don't know any particular Bschool in Switzerland but I do know a good Bschool in Europe called Essec Bschool. It is one of the best in the continent and has an excellent study model. I had done some bit of research on it as my nephew wanted to pursue his MBA from there, found out many good things about the institute. Check its website, http://www.essec.edu/ will give you a better picture of what I am saying.
I think your expertise in foreign trading will also help you in your MBA.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear DamienThorn,

As mentioned by WouldBeCrazy, your GMAT is really good and many b-schools, including us would be interested in seeing your profile. However, this score alone is not enough, you will be usually asked your TOEFL or IELTS scores, first university degree and scores, CV, any achievements, awards if any. We do not require work experience, however consider the whole profile of the student.

Also, agreeing with WouldBeCrazy, I would like to note that first of all you should know what would you like to study and what do you want to achieve in the future. This would help you to shortlist the schools and programmes as well as me to answer your query. At the moment we offer Master of Finance, Master in Management and Master of International Business for international students. If you feel like this could be of your interest and would like to study in Germany, feel free to get in touch with me, will gladly send you more information on it.

Wishing you best of luck!

Inga

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why not?

GMAT 700 itself is enough for many schools. Then if you can complement by telling a nice story ... voila!! done.

As long as you got fund for your studies, there are too many schools (including the so called ranked schools) who will be willing to take you on board. Some openly says that they do not require any experience and some actually does that although their official stand says minimum 2/3 years.

But what matters is, what you want to achieve during and after the program? Come from that angle and you will have better fit. If you want just a degree then there are too many options!! If you want to really learn then there are too FEW options.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I have recently taken the GMAT and got a 700 score. I have no work experience and I am a B.Com. However, I have done some online business before. I am a YouTube Partner. And lastly, which I feel is my most important strenght, I have some expertise in Forex Trading and currently developing a new strategy which is showing very good promise.

With this profile, is there any chance for me to get into a really good B - School in Europe. How about Switzerland? Can anyone guide me please.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...