GMAT 690.. v-31 q-50

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey all, I never understand how GMAT scoring works.. I took my exam on 20th Dec, and got a 690 with q-50 and v-31... How come..? As per Princeton Review or many other sites, this split up seems to end up with something like a 630 or a 650... ...
Page 1 of 1
Hey all,

I never understand how GMAT scoring works.. I took my exam on 20th Dec, and got a 690 with q-50 and v-31... How come..? As per Princeton Review or many other sites, this split up seems to end up with something like a 630 or a 650...

Also, please suggest whether this score along with a 3 years IT experience working with Microsoft in India and decent acads with some good work related and extracurricular activities, will help me get an interview call from NUS or the ISB...

-Gopi

A hearty congrats!! well ur core is definitely tricky...though ISB is bit iffy ...u can never b sure of ISB also ISB ask for quite an exp guys..
NUS definitely u hold a good chance ..jst now u need to put more conc effort on application side..GMAT is jst 30% of the process..what will get u in is ur essays n ur interview so prep well for that
ATB..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey all,

I never understand how GMAT scoring works.. I took my exam on 20th Dec, and got a 690 with q-50 and v-31... How come..? As per Princeton Review or many other sites, this split up seems to end up with something like a 630 or a 650...

Also, please suggest whether this score along with a 3 years IT experience working with Microsoft in India and decent acads with some good work related and extracurricular activities, will help me get an interview call from NUS or the ISB...

-Gopi

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...