GMAT 2013/2014 coaching in Gurgaon

8 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello Experts, I am a novice in GMAT preparation and exam. From different threads in this forum I understood that 3 months is an ideal duration for GMAT preparation. I have a professional experience of 5 years. So you can understand that I am...
Page 1 of 1

The positive integers r, s, and t are such that r is divisible by s and s is divisible by t. Is r even?

1) st is odd

2) rt is even

Veritas Gurgaon - 9810801887
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Correct the sentence in {......}

The study showed that carbon dioxide emissions increased much less in the last year than analysts {had expected them to and general pollution levels will flatten} out this year.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A "Sophie Germain" prime is any positive prime number p for which 2p + 1 is also prime. The product of all the possible units digits of Sophie Germain primes greater than 5 is:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Correct the sentence in {......}

{Nearly 20 genera of electric fish are classified in theMormyridae taxon, which includes 203 different species,more than all the other taxons of electric fish combined.}

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In the infinite sequence a1, a2, a3, ........., an, ......., each term after the first is equal to half the value of the previous term. If a3 + a6 = 72, what is the value of a1?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Carnigan International Airport was once the busiest airport in the region, but two major airlines have relocated to nearby airports, reducing the number of flights in and out of Carnigan by more than half. The gates at Carnigan were built more than thirty years ago and cannot accommodate the largest modern aircraft. In an effort to bring in more business, Carnigan officials plan to build dozens of gates to accommodate modern aircraft and offer reduced-rate leases to airlines willing to make long-term commitments.

Which of the following, if true, most threatens the plan's likelihood of success?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I think you must hv taken the classes by now...
which institute did u join?
Can you please share your experience? it can help others...
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Experts,

I am a novice in GMAT preparation and exam. From different threads in this forum I understood that 3 months is an ideal duration for GMAT preparation. I have a professional experience of 5 years. So you can understand that I am not in touch with studies for last 4-5 years p.
So is it a wise decision to take the GMAT exam in next 4-5 months or should I postpone it till Jan-Feb 2014? I can spend 2-3 hours daily and 4-5 hours on weekends.

Moreover, please help me with the following points:
1) Some good books to start with (Quant/Verbal/AWA) ?
2) Should I go for self studies or some coaching? If coaching, then can you please name some best institutes in Gurgaon for GMAT preparation?

Regards,
Tirthankar

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...