GMAT 2012 - Chennai Study Group

133 Posts  ·  78 Users
About this group
Hello Friends, This thread is for all those chennai puys who are gonna take up the GMAT this year. As a study group, we can discuss prep stratergies, materials to look out for, knowledge sharing by the have's to the have nots. PS: I kno...
Page 1 of 14
hi all..
I'm planning to join 4gmat weekend class..can someone tell me about the institute? Is it good joining there..pls don say self-study is best..I already gave it a thought and decided to join class
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@umalc88 - Hey, I went to 4GMAT mylapore and ive got nothing but good things to say about it. If you are serious about gmat prep, the faculty will help you tons. Make sure you attend subhashri mams verbal classes. They make you feel really stupid but you walk out with so much info. :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

Can anyone share their 4Gmat Mylapore class experience/feedback..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me a good coaching center in chennai for gmat? coz, I'm lacking motivation for self-study, hoping atleast classes will help me..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am also started preparing for GMAT. Pl do guide me with any materials to start with. I am also interested in joining this study group. ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@abhikulshre Hi abhikulshre, I am free during the weekends and would be happy to join a study group.However i stay in ayanavaram which is a little far off but i can make it still...
S Vamsi Deepak -Double your effort everytime you fail
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Elanm : Could you please send the materials to me as well sir ! I m starting my GMAT prep this march on wards , I m just collecting materials now . So please send it to gsp4ru@gmail.com
Money shouldnt be a blocking factor for Happiness ~
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Count me in as well.I am planning to give gmat in 3-4 months and would be happy to join a study group .......Lets share our strategies to ace the GMAT exam...

All the best guys!

S Vamsi Deepak -Double your effort everytime you fail
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which GMAT coaching institute I should join in chennai? Kindly help.

har koi mujhe zindagi jeeny ke tareekey sikhata hai par unhe kya pata sapna adhoora hai mera warna jeena to mujhe bhi aata hai~ :)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@bikaspanda87
HI Bikas

The GMAT Score is valid ofr A period of 5 years. So you can very well Apply with the score for 2014/15 intakes

Almost all the institiues offer online test series. Also you Will get test series upon buying books in Manhattan kaplan etc.

Hope the info helped you . all the best for your gmat.

The biggest hurdle in the path of success is the fear of failure
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...