GMAT 2011 Study Group - Noida/Faridabad

7 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Hectic typical IT life and 3 hrs of daily travelling, loads of dreams and shortage of time is all that describes my week days and on weekends I plan to pursue something I've been planning ever since :) If there are any people in...
Page 1 of 1

Faridabad gre group anybody interested ??

i have my exam on aug 04 2013

Dream big dreams,only dreams have the power to move men's souls
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rm_faridabad : I am Still alive ! up for GMAT, now full focus!

Abhinav
noida
+91 8287899597

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone still active on this thread? I'm looking for a study group or people with whom I can share the GMAT study in faridabad..
I'm working in IT with around 10 years of exp.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ramanjeet,
Did you guys form any group? I too live in faridabad and commute to Noida daily.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I am having exp of 6 yrs in VLSI industry. Looking for GMAT prep

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Brief snap of my profile:

Work Exp: 5.5 yrs
Domain: Typical IT - Consulting
Past GMATscore: 680
Acad.: 90%(10th), 83%(12th), 73%(B.tech)

Nothing special about me to mention beyond this. But still I hold strong desire for career change backed up with rich experience - Hopefully relevant

I earlier took coaching with Princeton Hyderabd and found it decent. But I cudn't score per my expectations.
Any ideas/reviews about coaching institutes located in and around Noida will be highly appreciated.

Also, would like to get in touch with similar situational ppl like me...for generic discussions and preparation tracking...

Regards,
Ramanjeet

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

Hectic typical IT life and 3 hrs of daily travelling, loads of dreams and shortage of time is all that describes my week days and on weekends I plan to pursue something I've been planning ever since :)

If there are any people interested in group studying, preparation tracking, knowledge sharing etc. aiming to take GMAT Aug/Sep 2011, please respond.

Faridabad(home) and Noida(work) are two important nodes of my existence and if I find like minded ppl in between it would be great help and company in preparation.

Thanks,
Ramanjeet

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...