GMAT 2011 - Study Group in Pune

106 Posts  ·  62 Users
About this group
Hi All Pune Folks, Searched our PG for a similiar thread but could not find any. The only thread that was closely related was 'GMAT Study Group 2010 Pune'. Hence starting a new thread for year 2011. I am taking GMAT on August and looking...
Page 1 of 11
@assiduo hi thanks for your wonderful cooperation...best of luck for your future

and can you please share with me all the material and study plan as i am going to start prep for gmat and will take in march or april

thanks in advance
There is no Royal Road to Success but once you get Success,Every Road you walk becomes Royal!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all ...

Happened to be a part of the GMAT - Pune Group 11 and believe me we guys rocked !! Attempted GMAT - July 11 and to my utter surprise scored 720 !! ...Some of my friends from this group will be goin to attempt GMAT in coming days

So just to reciprocate what i owe to this amazing group ...let me know if you guys want anyyyy kind of help ..whether on "preparation" ..."books" .."study plan" ..."study material" ..anythinggg ...just anything ...will be more than happy to help you...guys ..

Regards,

Anand

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

I have prepared quite a lot for cat 2011, and my exam went well. Still as cat is very unpredictable, i wanna appear for GMAT too and try for some colleges abroad..

Please suggest me a study plan and the books which should be used from now on(considering that i have prepared for cat) . I wanna appear for Gmat by the last week of JAN . please tell me how many months of prep should be sufficient ? ( i can devote about 4 hours of daily preps)?

I have no idea about the books to follow please suggest me?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mayb I'm late to the party...plan to give GMAT on 17th December...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Looks like this thread was for 2011 aspirants....I am planning for May 2012. Hence will be starting a new thread something on lines of GMAT May 2012 for Pune. Please join in -:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys i wanna join too.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys. Hope everyone on track......Just moved in Pune. An i-banker with 5 yrs exp......looking to join your group and and targeting Nov 2011. Get in touch: rkpskumt@gmail.com quickly.
Lets meet over the weekend....Saturday/Sunday at a central location. call me at 09005433126.

Sarvesh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi , I have scheduled my GMAT on 19th Oct. What all option we can fill for the 5 unversities that we have to fill while taking the GMAT when u are not sure about the score. Considering score between 600-700 and 2 .5 years of IT exp with normal family background what are the option which i can fill in ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

It's Oct beginning and I am planning to write my GMAT by end of December. Currently I am working with Cognizant. Is it possible for me to prepare within 3 months that too when i can only put in my efforts on weekends. Can i thrash GMAT with a target score of 710? Apart could you please suggest me good books to start with n which one follow further so that I am properly on track.
Reply requested.
Are you posting this in every thread?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys,

I am an ISB alum. Let me know if I can help you guys with the application process to different B-School. I was in the same boat a few years ago. Hope you guys can benefit from my experience.

Please refrain from Profile Evaluation Qs and any speculations.

Regards

Hi,

It's Oct beginning and I am planning to write my GMAT by end of December. Currently I am working with Cognizant. Is it possible for me to prepare within 3 months that too when i can only put in my efforts on weekends. Can i thrash GMAT with a target score of 710? Apart could you please suggest me good books to start with n which one follow further so that I am properly on track.
Reply requested.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...