GMAT 2011 Kochi study group

16 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi, Anyone from Kochi planning to take GMAT this year? Please reply here. We could form a study group. -Alvin
Page 1 of 2

@[226243:alvinpl]:Hii Alvin...In order to score a 700,how long had u to prepare for ur GMAT...??Planning to give mine in November....Haven't really started preparing...Any gud study materialz u could suggest..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello.. i am from cochin and i am planning to give gmat in 3 weeks time..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi i am working at Tvm having a work exp of 3.5 years. Planning to take gmat this year. Would like to join u guyz, if u r still preparing...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI dream, can we talk thru phone. my number is 09746433343.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
Anyone from Kochi planning to take GMAT this year? Please reply here. We could form a study group.

-Alvin

hi friend i wanna take gmat this year and i am frm ernakulam. when are u planning to take the xam? reply me how can we meet and study together..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi friend i wanna take gmat this year and i am frm ernakulam. when are u planning to take the xam? reply me how can we meet and study together..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

i just started my preparation for GMAT!! Though i hail from cochin am currently in Hongkong. I am doing a self study as if now as it is not accessible for me to get into a preparatory class here. I was planning on for attending a course when i come for holidays. Can anyone suggest me a good coaching center that would help me.

thanks!

Hi Arathy,
Can help you with it but i need to know your quant and verb skills. Based on that can guide you with the correct centers.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just took my GMAT. Scored a 700. My target was 740. So in that sense a bit disappointed.

Sorry to all for not following up this thread after starting it. Since I didnt get any replies for quite some time (and later in the heat of preparation), I kinda neglected this thread which now I regret.

However I could still help by sharing my study materials and experience. All you got to do is ask 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

i just started my preparation for GMAT!! Though i hail from cochin am currently in Hongkong. I am doing a self study as if now as it is not accessible for me to get into a preparatory class here. I was planning on for attending a course when i come for holidays. Can anyone suggest me a good coaching center that would help me.

thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I have already taken my gmat and am planning to take it again since my verbal scores were horrible. Can you contact me, because I am planning to go to hyderabad for studying gmat.Atleast I can help you with somethings. Call me on 09746433343.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...