GMAT 2010 Pune

157 Posts  ·  79 Users
About this group
hey puys, myself sandeep, working in pune/mumbai , having 1 yr exp . Please paste the link of GMAT 2010 pune aspirants where we have the pune group studying for GMAT .
Page 1 of 16
hi all,
did u guys meet on the day? is there any other meet that's planned?
please do let me know. I would like to join u.
thanks,
r

friends,
have started a new thread for 'Gmat study group in pune for the year 2011' as there are no exclusive threads for the current year. lets please carry on any further discussion in that thread; that will help any new person searching PG for '2011 study group in pune'.
cheerz,
r
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,
did u guys meet on the day? is there any other meet that's planned?
please do let me know. I would like to join u.
thanks,
r

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am also from pune .Planning for GMAT this year .Please count me to for pune group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

I have taken the test slot for 14th May 2011. I'm a 2010 engineering graduate working in IBM, with 10 months Work-Ex. as of now.

Just a month to go for the actual action.
Do guide me for strategies to adopt for this remaining one month.

Thanks,
Abhishek :cheerio:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good Idea !!
count me in for 4 april

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One advice, I have for you is that

first, take a gmat on the gmatprep software, see ur math and english scores. normally, for most indians math scores are good and then your verbal may be bad.

rather than taking the coaching centers here, I would advice you to go for online tutorials like manhattan, knewton or any. These are much better and sometimes much cheaper. pm me for more info if you need.

Vamsi

hi everyone
i really need all the help i can get from u ppl...
i need to know about the best GMAT coaching institutes in pune...
any review or other comments would be great ..
i have heard of Oak Academy and Time .. would be great if anyone of you could pitch in with your personal opinion...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello All ,

I am planning to give my GMAT this year around July-August .

After giving CAT 3 years in a row with out any success , I have taken this decision to focus on GMAT.

I feel we should plan for a meet to get to know each other and start preparing seriously. This is because preparing alone can be really boring sometimes as I have learnt the same from my CAT Preparation

What about meet on next sunday i.e. 3rd April 2011?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi everyone
i really need all the help i can get from u ppl...
i need to know about the best GMAT coaching institutes in pune...
any review or other comments would be great ..
i have heard of Oak Academy and Time .. would be great if anyone of you could pitch in with your personal opinion...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone has OG Verbal review 2nd edition ??
I wanted it just for a day 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

dude, I am waiting for your reply or phone call. Can you please call or reply me. I sent you 2 private messages yesterday. thanks.

Dear All, I have the OG books with me and I have got into where I wanted.
I don't want to give the GMAT books to raddi, so if anyone is interested in the GMAT books (2012 edition and the blue colour Eng practice, both official) and can pick it up in Pune, will be happy to handover. Please let me know.. thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...