GMAT 2008 Study Group Bangalore

56 Posts  ·  28 Users
About this group
Hi, Anyone in Bangalore wants to get together to study for GMAT? I am aiming 700+ and would like to take the test in October-November 2008. I am based close to MGRoad, Indranagar. Looking for meeting up about twice-thrice a week, mostly...
Page 1 of 6

Try out Jamboore. Since there are so many its better to take demo class and that's what I did to square up on my search.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
i just came to know about two coaching institutes in bangalore for gmat.one is csquarelearing in kormangala and princeton review in jaynagar.

can anyone suggest me which one is the best.or if there is any other institute for gmat prepartion.

Hi

I have completed my course at Csquare Learnings early this year. You check it out. I must say, they really supported me in my preparation - considering the fact that i had to take a break also. I will suggest you to visit the place. I am preparaiong for applications now. For any more details you can send a PM.

Regards
Ritu

Hi,
I am also in the same boat, preparing for GMAT. I am also interested to join GMAT training classes in Bangalore. I enquired in Veritas, Koramangala and jamboore in Indira nagar. But i am not sure which is the best one.

Please let me know if you get any other feedback.
You can email me on
Reagrds,
Ashwini

i just came to know about two coaching institutes in bangalore for gmat.one is csquarelearing in kormangala and princeton review in jaynagar.
can anyone suggest me which one is the best.or if there is any other institute for gmat prepartion.

Vinay,
For faster replies please post your queries in the GMAT 2009 thread...
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/35377-gmat-2009-study-group-bangalore-23.html#post1396063

On your questions - there are a lot of institutes available - depends on your strength and weaknesses ... have you spent sometime analying your strengths - what kind of course you are looking for ... what do you want to gain out of it ... etc ... so would request you to do some "googling" get a feel and then i think the Puy's will definitely be able to help you out ..

Btw - to name a few there is Veritas, Jumboree, CrackVerbal, Gmat Toppers to name a few apart from the ones you tried... you can call up just dial for contacts :)

cheers.
Atul

Dear friends,Please let me know of any meet. Count me a part of it. I am new to GMAT prep and planning to take exam in year end. I have done PGDBM from EMPI B School in 2005 and currently running my own financial consultancy. Please count me in for any such meetThank you

sanduadi Says
Anybody else voting for Dec 21st ? i am ok on any weekend

Dec 21st is too late to plan out such a small stuff.

How about Dec 6th?

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/35377-gmat-2009-study-group-bangalore-6.html#post1288821

Arun
India's fastest growing GMAT & GRE Test Prep Company: http://crackverbal.com
Many ppl attend for CAT which is on Nov 16th mate. May be a good day/date will bring more flow. For my side, Dec 21 onwards is the best. Let's vote for a day to attend.

Mine Anyday after Dec 21st

Anybody else voting for Dec 21st ? i am ok on any weekend

Hi ,
I am also planning for GMAT in december last ,If any group is there for the preparation.
please count me too in that groupan.
can anybody provide the good\diversified gmat material.

Thanks
one more puy

hi friends..

gmat has become real tough... I wanted to give it this month but got it postponed to jan 13 that as i am not confident.

any joined any coaching and like to share how to overocme Rcs.

rcs form verbal review are real tough especially the caffiene one.