Gmail Invite

658 Posts  ·  255 Users
About this group
Hi ppl, got to know that GMail gives out free invites to ppl lalready using them ............. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if anyone of u gets it ........ invite me :) ( PS. i will give u 5 lakh points ..... promise :wink: ) Mihir
Page 1 of 66
|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I have few Invites left with me, But what in there for me...By the way I'm new to this and I want to know what these pts are..I wud like to exchange with something worthwhile though Not intrested in trading

ha ha, this thread is ending with a whimper.. No one seems to be asking and people are 'selling' in bulk..

Oh, pm me if you want a gmail invite :-P while we're on the topic..

SALE ... SALE... SALE..

Offer open till stock lasts...
me having 50 invites... ne 1 wants... let me know...
Got 50 invites. Got mine when they were Beta-ing it the first few months. Its gone from 3 to 50 for me. My Mom who hands them out freely, gets 50 more even with frantic invites flying down those electronic pathways.
Well, if you want one, let me know. But its much easier now, isn't it? Tons of peopole have it. Wonder when they'll allow direct registration?
Word of caution: A lot of people find Gmail invasive because it scans your emails and will keep archives of your email even after trashed. Read it on a site dedicated to Gmail!

ooooppss... sry boss ... will take care next time

suchit

Hey satydg and aCeAtUSC...no email-ids in posts . Its against the rules of the forum.

Please go thru this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/for-newbies-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-pagalguycom-superway-25008927

Hey satydg and aCeAtUSC...no email-ids in posts . Its against the rules of the forum.

Please go thru this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/for-newbies-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-pagalguycom-superway-25008927

i hav 50 gmail invites ... if anyone needs mail me at

suchit

Hey
Anyone needing to open a gmail a/c..can email me at
i have quite a lot of invites left and can use them up for a good cause

Cheers
saty

hey junta

pm me if u want a gamil accnt...got plenty of invites left

ciao