Globsyn Business School,Kolkata/Ahmedabad

4 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
okay i know there are a few threads about this little known B school already..started ages back..but yes its time i dare say that things are going to change. as the new CEAT advertisement goes..change my dear friends is unavoidable. and ...
Page 1 of 1
hello friends can anyone tell how is gbs kolkata / ahmedabad .

about its placements and cost of mba . is this institute under ugc or aicte .

and it is saffilited to which university ,?

Hi Bhaskar, GBS Kolkata and Ahmedabad both are very fast growing bschool as far as I've seen.
GBS has various courses like PGDM, PGDM-IB, PGPM-IF, MBM
under well known universities like Tulane University, Evansville and Coventry..

Its not AICTE approved, but thats not a big issue cause Bschools like IIMs, Symbiosis, Xaviers, S.P Jain, etc are also not approved by AICTE.
What really matters for an Excellent Bschool is how much technical education, training, Practical Exposures to industries an institute offers, and finally how students are placed,
I think for GBS being only 7-8 years old bschool, we get a lot from it...

I am proud to be a part of GBS Kolkata as a student..
:clap: :cheers: 😲 :cheers: :clap:
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hello friends can anyone tell how is gbs kolkata / ahmedabad .

about its placements and cost of mba . is this institute under ugc or aicte .

and it is saffilited to which university ,?

and i will be the first one to introduce myself..

gaurav das
Acads: BBA(Hons) CU 64%,ISC 81%,ICSE:78%
Workex: 9 months
xat:87.750
love music love interacting wid people. love my b school!:new_multi:

okay i know there are a few threads about this little known B school already..started ages back..but yes its time i dare say that things are going to change.

as the new CEAT advertisement goes..change my dear friends is unavoidable.

and finally GBS has established itself as the little dream of a big city devoid of good b schools and monopolised by a stand alone giant..the iim.:baaa:

the city is kolkata..with a rapidly changing ambience,work habits requirements and business minded people. Located in Saltlake sector V Globsyn differentiates itself as the country's only Corporate B school.
what more from this year GBS has also started operations in its new Ahmedabad campus which will soon be a cynosure for all eyes!

this will be the official thread for GBS. any queries about us should be directed towards this thread. all existing students and alumni are requested to post here and share their experiences with GBS.
i will be quick to answer any queries.
for starters..
GBS accepts CAT/XAT scores..and have two main programs PGDM/PGDIB as also a host of international programs.:popcorn:
last year average placements was about 4 lacs. highest being 6.5lacs.
the PGDM 2008-10 batch will be starting from 16th june..i am a part of it..we are a group of 120 students proud of where we belong..and we will make sure that once we get the boll rolling,we will make sure that everyone stands up and takes notice.

visit the website for more info:PGDM Programs at Globsyn Business School-Kolkata

all existing students please introduce yourselves like i will in my next post. and also dont forget to tell us what you think about GBS..