Globsyn Business School, Kolkata: Official Admission Query thread 2010

Hello Everyone, Welcome *Globsyn Business School *(www.globsynbschool.com)PaGaLGuY forum! With two sprawling campuses in Kolkata and Ahmedabad, Globsyn Business School (GBS), has uniquely positioned itself as India's only 'Corporate B-Sc...
19 Posts  ·  8 Users
Page 1 of 1
aakash_sharma SaysSir, this is Aakash here. I have appeared for CAT this year and got 85 percentile. I am interested to apply in Globsyn Business School but from the above posts I found the GD/PI is already done. Can I still apply? Dear Akash, Due...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Sir, this is Aakash here. I have appeared for CAT this year and got 85 percentile. I am interested to apply in Globsyn Business School but from the above posts I found the GD/PI is already done. Can I still apply?

•  
Hi, Am Avijit...Have been selected for Globsyn but couldnt communicate since i was out of city for 1 month...want to take admission...can some one please highlight the current placement scenario in globsyn...and frankly what can we expect in 2011...
Read more...
  •  
Hi, Am Avijit...Have been selected for Globsyn but couldnt communicate since i was out of city for 1 month...want to take admission...can some one please highlight the current placement scenario in globsyn...and frankly what can we expect in 2011...
Read more...
  •  
Sir, i have been selected for PGPM-IF, can you please tell me from when our classes or sessionwill be started.ThankyouWe are planning to start the course in June. We would inform you of the exact start date well in advance if you enroll for the co...
Read more...
  •  
Sir, i have been selected for PGPM-IF, can you please tell me from when our classes or sessionwill be started.
Thankyou
  •  
sir can u tell me about international tours if any ive been selected for the pgpm courseThe international tour is with our PGP International Business Program wherein students would be taken to one of the following places namely Singapore, Malaysia...
Read more...
  •  

sir can u tell me about international tours if any
ive been selected for the pgpm course

•  
i thought the cut off for globsyn was supposed to be much higher, around 75ishneways congrats for the callDont just think dude, take the right info at the right time, I've been selected in Globsyn Buisness School on the basis of what I am...And I...
Read more...
  •  

Watch Globsyn Business School receiving award for Best B-School Using Technology in Training / Education at Dainik Bhaskars B-School Leadership Award on CNBC Awaaz, 28th March (Sunday), 6:30pm

•