Globsyn Business School, Kolkata: Official Admission Query thread 2010

19 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, Welcome *Globsyn Business School *(www.globsynbschool.com)PaGaLGuY forum! With two sprawling campuses in Kolkata and Ahmedabad, Globsyn Business School (GBS), has uniquely positioned itself as India's only 'Corporate B-Sc...
Page 1 of 2
aakash_sharma Says
Sir, this is Aakash here. I have appeared for CAT this year and got 85 percentile. I am interested to apply in Globsyn Business School but from the above posts I found the GD/PI is already done. Can I still apply?

Dear Akash,

Due to various logistics issues we are conducting our GD/PI in various phases. The next GD/PI is scheduled on 12th May. If you are interested, you can apply.

Best Wishes...

Globsyn Business School
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Sir, this is Aakash here. I have appeared for CAT this year and got 85 percentile. I am interested to apply in Globsyn Business School but from the above posts I found the GD/PI is already done. Can I still apply?

Hi,
Am Avijit...Have been selected for Globsyn but couldnt communicate since i was out of city for 1 month...want to take admission...can some one please highlight the current placement scenario in globsyn...and frankly what can we expect in 2011 from Globsyn..both the max. and min...Its really welcome if the hard truth is highlighted...thanks and regards

Dear Avijit,
Thanks for your interest in Globsyn Business School.

Let me set your expectations right. We are an academic institution and our primary deliverable to any student is quality of faculty, classroom experience and other aspects of an overall high end intellectual infrastructure.

However we are sensitive to the fact that in India students join a B'School with placement expectation. In this aspect we have over last 8 years placed our students in many corporates and many of our alumni are doing well in their respective fields. If you would look at this year placements we have companies like Delloitte, PWC, ITC, Videocon, Royal Bank of Scotland, Emami, HCL, Nicholas Piramal, Fitch India, AMI Partners among 60 odd companies that have visited the campus to recruit our students. Our Average salary is Rs. 4.5 lakhs and the highest has been Rs 18 lakhs.

It is very difficult to predict companies that would come down for placements in 2011. However with the economy looking up we expect recruitments to be better next year.
Please remember that as a B'School we can only create opportunities for students like you. The onus lies in you to prepare yourself to face the selection process and bag your dream job on your own merit.

For details you can visit our website and follow us on facebook and twitter.

Best Wishes...

Globsyn Business School

Hi,
Am Avijit...Have been selected for Globsyn but couldnt communicate since i was out of city for 1 month...want to take admission...can some one please highlight the current placement scenario in globsyn...and frankly what can we expect in 2011 from Globsyn..both the max. and min...Its really welcome if the hard truth is highlighted...thanks and regards

Sir, i have been selected for PGPM-IF, can you please tell me from when our classes or sessionwill be started.
Thankyou

We are planning to start the course in June. We would inform you of the exact start date well in advance if you enroll for the course.
Sir, i have been selected for PGPM-IF, can you please tell me from when our classes or sessionwill be started.
Thankyou
sir can u tell me about international tours if any
ive been selected for the pgpm course

The international tour is with our PGP International Business Program wherein students would be taken to one of the following places namely Singapore, Malaysia and China to attend an international trade fair and learn about the nuances of global trade practices. There would be other academic requirements that would also be fulfilled during the tour.

sir can u tell me about international tours if any
ive been selected for the pgpm course

i thought the cut off for globsyn was supposed to be much higher, around 75ish
neways congrats for the call

Dont just think dude, take the right info at the right time, I've been selected in Globsyn Buisness School on the basis of what I am...

And I am proud to study in Globsyn..
:w00t::cheers:

Watch Globsyn Business School receiving award for Best B-School Using Technology in Training / Education at Dainik Bhaskars B-School Leadership Award on CNBC Awaaz, 28th March (Sunday), 6:30pm