gk for mhord

6 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
hi i m new here hi t all please guide me 4 the prepration of mhrod and the gk in the paper also the no of questions and the requried attempts
Page 1 of 1
reetcheeku Says
hi i m new here hi t all please guide me 4 the prepration of mhrod and the gk in the paper also the no of questions and the requried attempts

friend,

as you said, for the gk part study the static gk (geography, freedom movement part), follow the TOI daily for current affairs .

thank's

watson..........
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
reetcheeku Says
hi could u please tell me from where in delhi can i find the g.k book by thrope coz i have been searching 4 it but unable to find it watson

friend,

you can find the book at any good book store. its very popular.....

watson.........

hi could u please tell me from where in delhi can i find the g.k book by thrope coz i have been searching 4 it but unable to find it watson

the book by thrope is the best book available in the market till now for answering gk based questions

thank's

watson

reetcheeku Says

Please use the Search option before opening new threads

There's already a thread on MHROD available http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mib-mhrod-delhi-school-of-eco-admission-2007-25018432

Also this GK thread might help http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/some-gk-questions-25000837
Mridul