Goa Institute of Management | Fees, Cut Off, Placement

113 Posts  ·  545 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on Goa Institute of Management and Get answers for all queries related to Goa Institute of Management Fees, Goa Institute of Management Cut Off, Goa Institute of Management Placements and Goa Institute of Management Average Package and Much More....

Page 1 of 12

What is the CMAT cut off for GIM in 2019? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

This is my sincere request ,if the Summer Internship/Placement statistics of the 1st BDA batch can be shared, like the highest stipend, mean stipend,etc, as it is a new course and it is better if we know the scenario before investing a good amount of fee for 2 years.

1 comment
capecrusader
@capecrusader  ·  14 karma

Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PGDM XAT CUT OFF?

subhajit
1 comment
ckritika96
@ckritika96GIM Sanquelim  ·  149 karma

The cutoffs are not released yet, however XAT cutoff last year was 80%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

91.88 % in cmat, 10th - 91.2 , 12th -91.2, B.Tech-77%,Female. Any chances for call from GIM?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Gaurav2m
@Gaurav2m  ·  0 karma

Hi Kritika..Is Cutt off Released for CMAT?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ckritika96

@Gaurav2m yes. Its 97.5

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

88.30 % in cmat, 10th - 95, 12 th - 92, B.Tech - 73 % Exp - 1 year , Female. What chances do I stand for GIM ?

Charumathy
1 comment
ckritika96

Cutoffs for this year have not been released yet however the CMAT cutoff last year was 95%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 94.75 percentile in cmat. What are my chances of getting a call Cat 79.21 10th-84% 12th-87%

1 comment
ckritika96

The cutoffs for this year have not been released yet however the CMAT cutoff last year was 95%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

10TH - 80.83

12TH - 76.20

BTech - 80.20

CMAT 2019 - Expecting - 95 pecentile ( 285+ Score )

Work experience - 4 Years.

Is there any chance to get a call from GIM??

Yes
No
May be
Bhai mera bhi itna ya isse jyada aa raha but maine apply nai kiya ,Missed the dead line
14 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Due to some issues i forgot to update my CMAT roll no. On my GIM form. What can I do...plz can someone suggest me.

1 comment
ckritika96

The last date to update the form was 22 nd January. Those who failed to do so, their application through CMAT will not be considered

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the chances for me to convert GIM .??I am having 88.837 percentile in XAT!!

1 comment
ckritika96

The cutoffs for this year haven't been released yet, however the XAT cutoff last year was 80%

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings Applicants, Please take a note : the stipulated time frame to update the CMAT roll numbers in your respective application forms begins today. Deadline for the same being 22nd January 2019. Please fill in your roll numbers at the earliest to make sure your application is considered through CMAT. For any more admissions related queries, you can contact us on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/groups/271007453745398?tsid=0.7111303930685331&source=resuk Pagalguy: https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/goa-institute-of-management-2019-21-admissions-helpdesk-official-6729583787769856 Regards, Team AdCom

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...