GIM(Goa Institute Of Management)GD/PI discussions 2014-16

543 Posts  ·  560 Users
About this group
Hi all, Congratulations to all the Call Getters. :thumbsup: Please post your profile here in following format if you have got the call ->*Name -**CAT/XAT/CMAT Overall Score -**Sectional Scores - Course ( PGDM/PGDM-HCM) -**GDPI Date ...
Page 1 of 55

Guys this thread is dead. For any query regarding admissions 2015-2017 please follow the link below:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2015-2017-goa-institute-of-management-admission-helpdesk-2922530...\\

Goa Institute of Management || 2014-16 || Student PR Cell, Admissions Committee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Goa Institute of Management || 2014-16 || Student PR Cell, Admissions Committee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

so seniors(ppl attended last year's gd-pi)   

i want to ask that does GIM give equal preference to candidates who come via CMAT scores instead of CAT n XAT?

What percentage of seats are filled by CAT, XAT and CMAT respectively? 

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, one of my friend converted IMT DCP and GIM PGDM, which one should be joined?

I got to know that DCP is better if ROI is not a problem. I'm confused, anyone please guide, I don't have idea of these B-schools courses. 😞

Health, Career, Love and Peace.
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anybody is waitlisted in NEW IIMS or any other institute where u are planning to take admission if u get a convert then do notify us ........as that would be a better way for waitlisted people to atleast get a scenario of what are their chances ....

I would be someone's shot oh whisky rather thn everyone's cup of tea
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Ambitiousgal12 Hi I got a mail from GIM with the admission withdrawal format as an attachment. do i need to fill the withdrawal format and send a soft copy to the same mail address or do i need to send a hard copy to GIM??
reply ASAP
Thanks in advance 😃

22 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any clue when will we get final confirmations for 2nd waitlist? Last date to pay the fee for other college is approaching.. I wanna join GIM but the results are too delayed.. 😠😠 @Ambitiousgal12 plz reply

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ,

Can anybody let me know about the refund process ...?? Is a mail to GIM enough or we need to send it in writing too?? and how many days it takes for the status change and refund..??
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,

I got the waitlist confirmation fee-received mail on 17th itself and accordingly my status was also updated.the mail said that any action to be taken on ur part would be intimated to u within 2 days,but i haven't received any further communication from them.
what happens next..what should i do??please help.. @Ambitiousgal12 and others too..
Goa Institute of Management(Batch of 2014-16) || Admissions Committee
16 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

status updated to "second installment of payment received"

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...