GIM information centre

1,945 Posts  ·  355 Users
About this group
hi guys this tread is for all those who are interested in knowing more about GIM. U can get access to info on issues like admission, placements, campus life, faculty, etc here..... and we'll try to clear some of ur mis-conceptions about the inst...
Page 1 of 195
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi!!!!
In this thrade i come to know that cut off for gim is above 90%
but can u please tel me hw much weightage is given for eassay writin in xat exam??

hi prashant as far as i know there is no weightage given for essay writing in xat by Gim...the essays are only for Xlri and Ximb...so don't worry about it if u r planing Gim....:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi!!!!
In this thrade i come to know that cut off for gim is above 90%
but can u please tel me hw much weightage is given for eassay writin in xat exam??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi abhi,

This year the cut off for GIM was 90 percentile for both freshers and people with work ex. But work ex had 10 % weightage in the total rankings of selection.

Thanks a lot Gaurav...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all,
I am a working professional and new to this forum
Can any1 tell me what is the cut off at GIM..? I am preparing for XAT...
I also have work ex.....

hi abhi,

This year the cut off for GIM was 90 percentile for both freshers and people with work ex. But work ex had 10 % weightage in the total rankings of selection.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,
I am a working professional and new to this forum
Can any1 tell me what is the cut off at GIM..? I am preparing for XAT...
I also have work ex.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and I didnt read the whole thread, so sorry if my questions were answered earlier on ;)

I am from Ingolstadt, GIMs associate university and Im interested in doing a semester abroad at GIM. What do you think of the campus life at GIM? Are there many possibilities for sports (football)?

Btw: German students who did a semester at GIM were very impressed and tought it was an amazing experience.

Thanks!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Prashanth,

V all know that you not going to study all day for CAT/XAT exams. So in interview you need to have an explanation of how you constructively used your year. You can show some extra circular.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey guys,
i am hoping to be joining gim in 2008, planning on giving xat this year. i just finished my degree this month(june), and do not plan on working or something else until the xat results and college interviews.

i was just wondering if that would be a problem, that is the gap between college and xat and stuff where i did nothing.

No problem prashanth.. We already have ppl like you over here.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys,
i am hoping to be joining gim in 2008, planning on giving xat this year. i just finished my degree this month(june), and do not plan on working or something else until the xat results and college interviews.

i was just wondering if that would be a problem, that is the gap between college and xat and stuff where i did nothing.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...