GIM Final Result [2013-15]

981 Posts  ·  367 Users
About this group
Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its first List for the PGDM 2013-2015 batch. Many of you would have got the mails. Congrats to those who got the mail. If you got the mail, check your status here - http://gim.sify.net/gim_mai...
Page 1 of 99

everbdy he is talking abt itna score me xat ya cmat Mr cnvrt hogya ..... Is anybody Dr Jo cat ke through bhi gya..ya low percentile pe BH convert hua ho

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello i got 204 in cmat sept 2014 , AIR 2583 , percentile 94.08 . what are my chances getting into KJ som or GIM or Welingkar ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I request the admin/mods to close this thread as the purpose has been solved.

Goa Institute Of Management, 2013-15 Batch.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the group still active???? @avinashkrjha

Prateek
22 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@avinashkrjha when will the 2014 application start?
Prateek
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys, this query is regarding the 2014 admissions...what's the cut off like for CMAT and XAT?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heya! m i d last year of my graduation.. can someone please tell me what's the kind of companies coming around 5lacs package. Please? Can I have a seniors contact number may be?

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I will disclose my name if Crap #2Rsppl Mangesh Kamat himself asks me to do so...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My Gim id is 888888....i didnt got my refund....i have complained about this to AICTE...now you all deal with them!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@jack14448

refund karo jaldi....nahi to i will ask pranabda to interevene

PM Me your GIM ID and Full Name.

If you don't do so, it would be assumed that you are spamming.

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...