GIM Final Result [2012-14]

1,215 Posts  ·  261 Users
About this group
*Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its Final Lists for the PGDM 2012-2014 batch.* Many of you would have got the mails. The list will be put up later. Congrats to all Final Converts!!! * Some Facts: * 1. If you are...
Page 1 of 122

We are closing this thread now.

Once the admissions process for next batch start i.e. GIM 2013-2015 ,we will be opening the new thread. It will be started soon in few days of time.

Thanks everyone for all their support and co-operation.

See you all soon.. !!

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all.. !!

I confirmed from Admissions regarding refunds. All have been done.

Only 3 cases are left who got 49k in stead of 50k by default. That will also be done very soon.

We will be closing this thread in a day or two.

Please PM me if you haven't got the money.

Thanks.. !!

AVINASH JHA || Goa Institute of Management || 2011-13 || Admin Head, Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[370697:avinashkrjha] ok. will tk cmat then. and waiting for the helpdesk thread. thanks a lot.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@sruhi said: Avinash, will gim be accepting cmat scores again this year?

The decision on this is going to be made very soon. But there are high chances of CMAT being accepted again. So it is suggested that you take CMAT if you are interested in GIM.

Will be posting the updates soon. Stay tuned. A separate thread will be opened soon for the Admissions 2013-15 Helpdesk.. !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Avinash, will gim be accepting cmat scores again this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Few people have not yet got their Refund because college is yet to get your Details. Somehow they are going to junk.

Kindly mail the details in excel sheet you got to admission.gim2012@gmail.com so that I can also forward the same to admissions office.

Following are the candidates :

1. Sidharth Surana
2. Mallika Kamat
3. Rameez Raja
4. Rishi Gupta
5. Rushabh Lalan

Thanks.. !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1. The Admissions to GIM Batch of 2012-14 has closed now.

2. Those who had withdrawn their candidature might have got their refund back. If anyone is left can PM me or post it here.

3. The waitlisters are also getting back their 50K. Only 4-5 cases are left. And it will be done in 3-4 days.

4. Few people got 1k less by default. They will get that back by next week.

5. Get back if there are any issues.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got the refund 😃

https://www.facebook.com/MHRMIITKharagpur | mhrmiitkgp.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Good bye GIM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Last Convert today : X249
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...