GIM Final Result [2011-2013]

3,033 Posts  ·  457 Users
About this group
*Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its Final Lists for the PGDM 2011-2013 batch.* Many of you would have got the mails .The list will be put up later . Congrats to all Final Converts!!! * Some Facts: * 1. If you ...
Page 1 of 304

Hi All,

We will be closing this thread.Sorry for all the glitches and issues which happened this year and the difficulties you faced.

We hope history doesn't repeat itself.Ever.

Once the admissions process for next batch start i.e. GIM 2012-2014 ,we will be opening the new thread .

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI All,

I confirmed with admissions department all the payments have been given to bank and we hope that you would have also received your money.We will be closing this thread in a day or two.

Please PM me if you haven't got the money.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hai i am syed can u pls clear one doubt regarding MBA selection i have 81,80.4,59.60(10,12,btech) but due to some problem i completed my graduation in 5 years .....how will it effects in my mba selection in top 30 colleges pls answer it thanx in advance and chances of getting into gim

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi
I received a mail from GIM Admissions office on 11th of June and they said they had not received a reply for the refund mail even though i had sent the details on 10th.

I replied once again with the older mail and the details on 11th too.. But no replies yet. Could somebody Chk and let me know what status the refund is in?
My XAT ID is xat232122 and my name is Vinithra Sivaraman.

Thanks in advance puys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i too got my refund today,had given in the details 5-6 days back,thanx seniors...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally I got my refund today..."G.I.M. ke ghar me der h andher nahi..."....:)Thanks Jatin Da and Ruchir da...GIM PR is all about the seniors...They are the saving grace...Thanks GIM for giving me a converted seat...All the best to everyone ....enjoy jannat for next 2 years...

cheers

IIM Shillong
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all !! Got my refund today, which is a week after I sent the details regarding the same to the college. Thanks GIM for waitlisting me. Special thanks to Jatin Varshney and Ruchir Khanna !! I wish both you highly successful carriers and eternally blissful lives. 😃 Thanks to other GIM seniors as well who did their bit in helping us out during the process !! My warm regards to all the participants of this thread !! Adios !! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all !! Got my refund today, which is a week after I sent GIM the details regarding it. Thanks GIM for waitlisting me. Special thanks to Jatin Varshney and Ruchir Khanna !! I wish both you highly successful carriers and eternally blissful lives. :)) Thanks to other GIM seniors as well who did their bit to help us during the process !! My warm regards to all the members of this group !! Adios !! :))

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey jatin..
I had sent them the proper format filled on 15th may and then confirmed the receipt of format from accounts office on call.since then they had been telling me to wait for another week.its really getting difficult to keep patient jatin.i paid 50000 on 15th april and its been nore then 3 months.
Please check my status with them.they dont take calls any more.
Anshul garg
xat id-225510

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All ,

Some 65 refunds are in progress and must be complete by tomorrow and you guys will get your money back by Wednesday(most probably ) .These refunds were for people who had sent their mails with proper bank details .There were some 10-15 people who haven't provided their details probably and college has sent the mails to them asking for the details . Also,it may be the case that you had sent mails and don't get money in this lot ,so please PM me .

So,please wait for 2-3 days and in case you don't get your money,please PM me

Can't PM you as ur inbox has exceeded memory.Still not got refunds.talked to vitthal sir on monday.he said list has been done and send to bank.money will be refunded by tuesday.but its thursday.Any of the puy got refund since monday????
IIM Shillong
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...