GIC Re 2015 RECRUITMENT OF SCALE I OFFICERS

267 Posts  ·  422 Users
About this group

GIC Re, the 'Indian Reinsurer' and 15 th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 65 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroadand will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.

http://gicofindia.com/images/pdf/Recruitment-Scale-I-officers-14-15.pdf

Page 1 of 27

If you student who wants write good resume for college application, you may need professional help. Check useful sevice - https://resume101.org/resume-builder wich may help you write best college application.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A to Z Materials and Working Atmosphere related queries to be resolved for GIC Re Join https://t.me/joinchat/JIN19Ur6sV8xyiMEeLwdSg

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz guide me which Book For Promotion Exercise (IT officer) for National I surance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, I am giving this exam for first time this year . can you pls help me with exam pattern. can you please let me know what is asked in "Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking" 

1 comment
mayoite_chetan
@mayoite_chetan  ·  123 karma

Where did u find the application link?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, I am giving this exam for first time this year . can you pls help me with exam pattern. can you please let me know what is asked in "Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking" 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends Is there any possibility of 2nd list of Gic re assistant manager scaleI 2017

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Vinay_jabariya
@Vinay_jabariya  ·  2 karma

ok 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
coolgoswami
@coolgoswami  ·  232 karma

there is waiting list and candidate will be called if someone dont join. hope this helps.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one from hyderabad frd for gic interview

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ajstp
@Ajstp  ·  14 karma

anyone still active here? Pls share your last year interview and GD experience for generalists 

Also share how is it working at GIC, accommodation ...how long you guys are living from the office???

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
akashverma004
@akashverma004  ·  3 karma

@coolgoswami hi bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sanchitgoel22
@sanchitgoel22  ·  49 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Get you resume or detailed CV'S made by us at reasonable prices. Contact at projectified.help@gmail.com 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...