GIC 2018 Interview

23 Posts  ·  47 Users
About this group

This group is for those who have cleared GIC 2018 Prelims and are selected for interview.

Page 1 of 3

Anyone here available who have cleared this exam(GIC Scale 1) in past...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys, I'm making current affairs notes from last one year from "Hindu"/Insights/ForumIAS/PIB. If anybody needs them or have started preparing for CSE 2019 and needs some guidance for notes making, leave a comment. I'm willing to share my notes & that too for free. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

“If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.”

India has more than its fair share of issues. And Indians are increasingly becoming very vocal about them, which is a welcome development.

However, most of the dissent being voiced is just a summary or list of the problems. In the absence of solution to the listed problems, it only serves as a reminder that the problems exist. And while creating awareness about what needs to be changed is a noble gesture, it’d be far more effective to also work towards solving the said nuisance.

In Stephen Crane’s words,

A man said to the universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

And that is what is needed. To create a sense of obligation in the reader. A sense of urgency around the issue. A call to arms.

• If you feel strongly about the nepotism in Bollywood, speak out against it. Stop incentivizing it, by boycotting the usual suspects. Don’t go to the theater for the debut movie of another undeserving progeny of an actor, director, or producer.
  • If your parents/elders are racist or religious fanatics, speak up. Let them know they are wrong.
  • If you are a feminist fighting for equal rights and treatment for women, make sure you accord the same to the ones who work for you - your maid, the gardener, the delivery boys.

It’s my personal observation, and a heartening one at that, that despite what the media tells you, the current generation is more forthcoming, encompassing, and tolerant. I just hope that we stay on this positive trajectory, not lose sight of what’s right, and try our best to be better than our previous generations.

Source - Quora

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a lot sharad mishra sir for being so nice to us n guided each n everyone of us.What i got through gic exam is u(my mentor).........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to write email id without special characters and dots?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, here is the interview schedule...https://www.gicofindia.com/images/pdf/201808091800.pdf

Do any SC/ST/OBC guys have interview on 27th?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sam008
@sam008  ·  105 karma

why do people make whats app group for interview...i don't have whats app

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vikasyadav07786
@vikasyadav07786  ·  0 karma

@sam008 there are 50 members in the group ... Because it is usee friendly and u will not miss any update...sharad sir has given many valuable advices there in tje form of voice clips

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will the final selection be based on 200 marks ( 150 written + 50 gd/pi) or will it be converted into 100 in 80/20 ratio ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Talked to Sharad Mishra sir .. he gave very helpful tips.. do contact him.. and join this group for gdpi.. medage me st 8501819394 to join in the group don't know y its not allowing to paste I Group invite link here

9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
dak35
@dak35  ·  0 karma

I mean in notification they have given list

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vikasyadav07786

@dak35 check call letter ... No mention of that

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Talked to Mr. Sharad Mishra, very helpful and encouraging. He was the highest scorer in GD last year... He is very cordial too. If anybody needs to know anything related to interview , you can call him .... He will surely clear all the doubts..

1 comment
vikasyadav07786

Hi ... Created a whats app group meesage me at 8501819394 to join

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi share ur marks with catageory....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...