Georgia Terry (2008) applications and Interview

63 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hi all, Has any one applied to Georgia Terry. I had applied to this college in first round.
Page 1 of 7
hi shankey28.
congrats for the adm.i too have an admit from terry with ga and have almost made up my mind to go with Terry.Do share some of your thoughts about the college .

Hi vishal..
Can you please share your profile with me ?
And also any schol if you got last time ???
also, it would be great ..if you can share your views regarding terry and its placements ???

Ghotjio...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks gtoUSA,Vishal

@gtoUSA my interest lies in consulting and I have heard that Terry attracts quite a few consulting companies for recruitment and internships. Also according to me the area mostly affected by the US recession is the financial sector as a result the jobs in this field have decreased almost by 40% or so, however the situation is not so bad for other sectors.

@Vishal according to me Terry is a decent enough college and after the top 5-10 colleges in the US, it really depends on your networking and personal efforts to land a job after graduating. Also according to one of my friends studying at Terry, the internship scenario rite now is pretty bleak. I too am planning to join Terry since it has a great ROI. Hope to see you there.

How many of the guys/gals on this thread have made up their mind to join Terry? Lets talk about our further steps in that direction.......

Hi Shankey28,
Can you please share your profile. How much schol did you get last time ??
And any feedback regarding terry ? How are the placements going on at present?
Ghotjio...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
saurabh_191 Says
I have deferred my admission to next year

Hi Saurabh_191..
Can you please share the process of deferring the admission to next year...
as in was the reason personal ?
It will be really helpful..if you can share the above information with me.

Ghotjio..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
there is another thread active for Terry-2009
Please use that..
u will find the info u requested there..

Heyy,

I have applied to Terry for Fall 2009 .
My interview is scheduled on 13th February.
So, are you done with your interviews?
Did you receive an admit?
Would really appreciate if you could shed some details on how interview went n further proceedings
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Heyy,

I have applied to Terry for Fall 2009 .
My interview is scheduled on 13th February.
So, are you done with your interviews?
Did you receive an admit?
Would really appreciate if you could shed some details on how interview went n further proceedings

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Guys

is anyone planning or applied for fall-2009 MBA @Terry
i have already done in R1.. waiting for interview....
we can share profiles to have some idea about applicant pool
720/112/4years IT

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SSN
@SSN  ·  0 karma

Everyone

Has anyone of you got a deferred admit for Fall 2009?
If you have, please notify.

Sticking to the discussion:

Terry proclaims a wonderful ROI; small class size and classy culture. However can anyone 1. shed some light on their placements ?
2. If it is possible for an IT guy with 4 years work exp to move into Marketing/Marketing+IT consulting; without jeopardizing on a safe future?

SSN

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks gtoUSA,Vishal

@gtoUSA my interest lies in consulting and I have heard that Terry attracts quite a few consulting companies for recruitment and internships. Also according to me the area mostly affected by the US recession is the financial sector as a result the jobs in this field have decreased almost by 40% or so, however the situation is not so bad for other sectors.

@Vishal according to me Terry is a decent enough college and after the top 5-10 colleges in the US, it really depends on your networking and personal efforts to land a job after graduating. Also according to one of my friends studying at Terry, the internship scenario rite now is pretty bleak. I too am planning to join Terry since it has a great ROI. Hope to see you there.

How many of the guys/gals on this thread have made up their mind to join Terry? Lets talk about our further steps in that direction.......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cONGRATS sHANKEY....BUT WHICH SPECIALIZATION RU AIMING FOR..gENERALLY IF YOU CAN PUT SOME LIGHT WHAT FIELD IS GREEN IS US NOWDAYS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,
I got admitted with assistantship!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...